NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Order from someone who isn’t the club or Sports Direct, like JD or that sports shop in Newcastle. They buy their stock direct from Puma, so the club will only get a small percentage of it. Buying from the club or SD will give Ashley £60 out of the £65. Buying from someone else will only give the club (Ashley) about £2.50 after Puma take their cut.

Ashley has his mitts in JD Sports as well mind, albeit to a lesser extent. Start Fitness is the one in Newcastle you're thinking of.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Fuck the new kits.

If you want a top, go to classicfootballshirts.com and get an old one

I contacted First Sport in Newcastle. They have responded by saying they are due to get the away shirts and bought them direct from Puma, so as little money as possible will be gong to Ashley.

I contacted First Sport in Newcastle. They have responded by saying they are due to get the away shirts and bought them direct from Puma, so as little money as possible will be gong to Ashley.

Throwback!

http://2dunfermline.co.uk/pictures/kingsgate_firstsport.jpg

Sorry, Start Fitness.

Can anyone recommend a buyer from dh

All the tops I've got from Ali Express and DH Gate have been shop replica quality. Everything perfect. These are not your Marmaris printed on crap fakes.

Im fairly convinced that they are made in the same Chinese factories as the real ones.

Did you get one on there yourself? If so..would you mind letting me know which seller you got it from 👍

Guest firetotheworks

Most of the shops on DH have reviews with photos, just go for the ones that let you buy 1, isn't over a month's wait, and isn't more expensive and you'll be sound. Mine from last season is unreal quality.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I've just managed to procure some original names and numbers and have them added to my 1998 home and away kits. Would post the pics, but I have no fucking idea how

I've just managed to procure some original names and numbers and have them added to my 1998 home and away kits. Would post the pics, but I have no f***ing idea how

Where did you get them from?

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Did that before with a Speed 11 nameset and got a cheap '99 home top.

Took it to Florida Print and when the guy tried to peel the backing off, it didn't budge. He reckoned it was a snidey set.

Ah man, that's such a shame.

These ones seem great. I took the tops and namesets to the club shop on Saturday and they added them for me. They look fucking great like

Guest Howaythetoon

New home top down to £54.99 on sports direct, maybe the abuse worked.

I think that was always the plan, try and sell a few at top whack and then reduce to say hey look how nice a geezer I am and all that jazz.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Already had the long-sleeve home and bought the away off eBay for about £15. Got the names and numbers from an eBay shop:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F171343677736

Ah, thought this was going to be the proper 96 style numbers.

I think you can get them as well. Uniform premier league numbers came in in 97