NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

It's nowhere near as bad as the vile Wonga efforts between 2013-2016. Plus, more black than white is a positive. They'd better have sorted out the bloody socks.

They definitely look legit in any case. Those are photos of actual pieces of clothing rather than digital mock-ups.

It's pretty bad, IMO, Yorkie.

Last 3 home kits had some real quality about them, and particularly the last 2 appeared to have some real thought, design/style, and purpose. This one looks really stupid; cheap. Looks very basic. The socks appear to be black with a white folder over, ala last season's kit. That twitter account has a kid's kit and that is what the socks look like in there.

Hopefully I am wrong and the player's version looks lush.

Home kit is so bad it makes the away look passable which is some effort considering the state of it. Looks like someone ate loads of imperial Japan flags, Aztec patterns then chugged loads of Fanta and whiteyed it back up then used it as the template for the shirt.

Think these comments are a bit over the top like, its not as good as the last few years, but its not abhorrent. Its different, they're not just going to make the same kit every year, as it'd be pointless.

Double post; is the orange one supposed to be like the Milburn/Leazes roof? ??? If it isn't, it should be. At least then there'd be a point to it.

Can't think of what else that pattern could be.

Home shirt is just a reverse of Juventus' big stripes.  The stacked badges look terrible. 

Anyone remember that jersey a few years ago for an anniversary which had the same design as Blackburn, but in black and white.

I would like to see something like that again for a season.

Ah yes. The 'members' kit. It's different but I like it too.

6JBR4eL.jpg