NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

53 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

All these folk getting upset with Castore on twitter need to get a fucking life. I love hearing all the rumours etc, but for grown blokes to be getting this worked up over a strip is a bit ott.

agreed!

I just hope it's ready in time for me holidays, need something to wear for the airport.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

They're motivated by entirely different things

Like getting coveted airtime on nufc matters with nufc's favourite nonce & the chode dentist

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I think it's tricky to make an assessment on the entire fanbase, based on your average Twitter supporter. They're motivated by entirely different things.

This is very true. It's easy to get sucked into the Twitter bubble and end up believing this is a massive PR blunder from Castore, the likes of which they will never recover from... Then you remember that the average fan has no clue any of this is going on.

17 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Normally wouldn't post this kind of nonsense, but isn't this the account that leaked the new shirts?

Would be controversial.

Probably bullshit, but the aesthetics of that are :anguish:

1 minute ago, JonBez comesock said:

Sky and others constantly have adverts for Saudi (visit Saudi) and the sky presenters still ask questions about the Saudi regime ? 

Keeps Exile and his frothing mates all glued to the telly. 

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's becoming more and more clear that football supporters are turning into football consumers. You'd expect the ones doing the selling to treat us that way, what I didn't expect is just how much supporters would start demanding to be treated that way. 

I think all that's changed is the internet.

Just amongst my mates I remember conversations pro and con about the grandad collar 95 shirts and how the beige one on the away strip looked like it was dirty. Then we all loved it. We'd have been kicking off on their instead of having a bit of craic if that was now.

Just now, TBG said:

Multi million transactions shouldn't take this long. 

Nah, of course not. Should be done and dusted over a pint and a pizza in a lunchtime sesh, like Mike used to do. 

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Normally wouldn't post this kind of nonsense, but isn't this the account that leaked the new shirts?

Would be controversial.

It is, aye. But on the flip side he pals around on Twitter with Sean Casey, who I believe is still at the airport waiting for Fonseca's plane to arrive.