NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

think there'll be almost record sales for the new kits whatever the sponsor.

people are itching to get them with the current positive vibes.

my kids are desperate for home and an away shirt  - previous years they just shrugged their shoulders even at the offer of a dhgate one (which were great other than the numbers and sponsors peeling off after a while) and were more interested in getting european club ones.

cant see it being fun888 again.

12 minutes ago, huss9 said:

think there'll be almost record sales for the new kits whatever the sponsor.

people are itching to get them with the current positive vibes.

my kids are desperate for home and an away shirt  - previous years they just shrugged their shoulders even at the offer of a dhgate one (which were great other than the numbers and sponsors peeling off after a while) and were more interested in getting european club ones.

cant see it being fun888 again.

I think you might be surprised how many will be put off by the Fun88 logo (I wouldn't buy one that's for sure and all my family/mates have also said they wouldn't). Yeah there will probably be increased sales (especially youth), but nothing compred to a new sponsor. 

Edited by et tu brute

7 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I can’t see it not being Fun88 if it’s being released tomorrow sadly. 

See no reason for this mind as it would make sense announcing the new sponsor whilst unveiling the new kits. They have had ample tme to negotiate a new deal. Maybe that's just my wishful thinking, but we will soon find out. 

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

See no reason for this mind as it would make sense announcing the new sponsor whilst unveiling the new kits. They have had ample tme to negotiate a new deal. Maybe that's just my wishful thinking, but we will soon find out. 

I might be misremembering but I’m sure I’m that Caulkin article in The Athletic, they said they weren’t really close to anything 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

I might be misremembering but I’m sure I’m that Caulkin article in The Athletic, they said they weren’t really close to anything 

As I mentioned in another thread, I wouldn't listen to any of the journalists. They're not going to talk about executive deals to anybody. 

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

Surely if it were anyone other than Fun88 it would've leaked by now?

I would say the opposite, I would say if it was Fun88 it would have been leaked to smooth over any fan discontent.

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Didn’t Fun888 extend their sponsorship?

Signed an extension in July 2020 for a “long term agreement” which wasn’t specified but believed to be multi year and possibly a rolling contract. 

Why give away this years shirt in a promo announced today if a new shirt is being released the next day unless you’re not the sponsor?

edit: on second thoughts the shirts signed by the squad so probably why.

Edited by SAK
Correction