NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Are there any online stores that sell retro football (Newcastle) shirts and do custom number and name print on the back?

DH Gate if you want them to print in the letters/numbers of the time?

Otherwise they'd print in current PL style I would've thought.

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

DH Gate if you want them to print in the letters/numbers of the time?

Otherwise they'd print in current PL style I would've thought.

Not important to be fully authentic. It's just meant as a little bit of fun to give my father a shirt with number 0 and a Brazilianised version of his name.

I had a look at DH Gate yesterday and couldn't really figure it out? :lol: Everytime I click on a shirt item I just get a message saying that the page does not exist. 

I try to click on this f.ex

image.png.56235624f50df2bf566c4ec0c75c2918.png'

end up here:

image.thumb.png.c7e0ad3d7866ef8c36d91da842a94976.png

18 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Classic Football Shirts probably would if you email them

That was a step closer, but all the retro shirts seems to have name and number already.

Any experience of this? Apparently hand crafted in Gateshead.

https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football/premier-league/newcastle 

Edited by Conjo

43 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Not important to be fully authentic. It's just meant as a little bit of fun to give my father a shirt with number 0 and a Brazilianised version of his name.

I had a look at DH Gate yesterday and couldn't really figure it out? :lol: Everytime I click on a shirt item I just get a message saying that the page does not exist. 

I try to click on this f.ex

image.png.56235624f50df2bf566c4ec0c75c2918.png'

end up here:

image.thumb.png.c7e0ad3d7866ef8c36d91da842a94976.png

Yeah it's a bit of a minefield tbh.

I've only ever used the app and made a few purchases and it's been fairly straightforward. 

If it's just for a bit of fun, and you're not wanting it in the next 3 weeks then maybe try the DH gate app or have a search for a UK based DH gate supplier who might simplify the process, maybe? [emoji38]

On 08/09/2022 at 00:10, Conjo said:

That was a step closer, but all the retro shirts seems to have name and number already.

I placed an order from these yesterday. Got an e-mail  today from their customer service to check if I had ordered the right number on one of the shirts since I had ordered the number 0 on one of them. Confirmed it was correct, and got a thank you back.

Just though I'd throw that out there as I've never experienced such a nice and proactive customer service before when ordering something online.

Anyone know of somewhere to get a kids size 5-6 or 6-7 home shirt (or the full kit if needed) with personalization? My son is dying for a Bruno shirt, but I can't find a site with name/number options below the junior 7-8 size. I'm in the US so a local store isn't an option.

On 08/09/2022 at 08:10, Conjo said:

Toffs were always good - they used to (don't know if it is still there) have their outlet shop next to The Adelphi (opposite the Theatre Royal).  Bought my dad a couple of retro NUFC tops for his 60th from there a year or two ago, quality was still very good.

They used to have a couple of dozen NUFC shirt options - not sure what's going on with them, but they don't have a lot of options on there atm.

4 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

Anyone know of somewhere to get a kids size 5-6 or 6-7 home shirt (or the full kit if needed) with personalization? My son is dying for a Bruno shirt, but I can't find a site with name/number options below the junior 7-8 size. I'm in the US so a local store isn't an option.

Can’t confirm quality, or that they definitely ship to USA, but I have just ordered a personalised kids’ strip for a present (Man City 🤷‍♂️) from Fruugo. Seems to be a fair bit of NUFC stuff so might be worth a look. 

On 27/08/2022 at 14:49, mrmojorisin75 said:

look, listen ... actually don't listen to me apparently

idk it looked super legit but i'd not washed it unril now as i hadn't worn it; just wash at 30 you'll be fine

just received my two kits from your beloved seller. Can confirm they look snide as fuck and ye have no eyeballs. 

On 07/09/2022 at 22:48, Conjo said:

Are there any online stores that sell retro football (Newcastle) shirts and do custom number and name print on the back?

Which shirt are you looking for?

eBay has retro numbers on, then you could take it to a local print shop. If you’re local metro centre has a place and there’s also somewhere on Clayton St in town.

6 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Which shirt are you looking for?

eBay has retro numbers on, then you could take it to a local print shop. If you’re local metro centre has a place and there’s also somewhere on Clayton St in town.

Cheers, I'll keep that in mind for next time as I usually buy a shirt every time I travel over. Already bought two from Toffs linked above for now O0

1 hour ago, FLUMPO235 said:

To be fair how much did you pay £65 vs ?

What did you expect? Maybe avoid the rolex watches too. 😂

really doesn’t look that bad from distance. 

The real shirt was a gift. My bread and butter is dodgy fakes from DHGate. Most of the kits I have from recent years are DHGaters, given I'd rather that than fund Mike.

But my point is that these specific fakeries are just not great. Really the away kit moreso than the home, and not because the materials are so much lesser or anything like that, it just isn't very true to the original design. The patches are different sizes, the colours are different, the collar shape/size/material are all different.

Going mental and trying a hotwash to sack off the Fun88. That'll make it a bit more palatable.

Edit: well the lovely shiny pvc material of the away kit is bonded to the Fun88 with epoxy or some shit, but the more breathable material of the home kit meant it came off there easy as pie. Pleased.

Edited by SEMTEX

17 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

The real shirt was a gift. My bread and butter is dodgy fakes from DHGate. Most of the kits I have from recent years are DHGaters, given I'd rather that than fund Mike.

But my point is that these specific fakeries are just not great. Really the away kit moreso than the home, and not because the materials are so much lesser or anything like that, it just isn't very true to the original design. The patches are different sizes, the colours are different, the collar shape/size/material are all different.

Going mental and trying a hotwash to sack off the Fun88. That'll make it a bit more palatable.

Edit: well the lovely shiny pvc material of the away kit is bonded to the Fun88 with epoxy or some shit, but the more breathable material of the home kit meant it came off there easy as pie. Pleased.

Get yourself on new_sport. Not a had a bad shirt from him. 

Yet. 

Someone spilled some ink on that?

Anyways, imho, should there be any added colours to an England shirt, it should always be red or a red and blue combo. The one above is trying to replicate the Euro 96 kit but looks a right mess.

Would likely look class if it was just white that little detailing to the sleeve and the edge of the shirt. The shoulders though, howay. They couldn't have made it look more like a training top if they tried.