NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

The £65 wonky NEWCASTLE Castore hoody that I returned on 20th July has yet to be refunded. Countless emails sent, replies end up in the spam folder. Usual spiel replies- new warehouse, wait 72 hours, don't follow up or you go to the back of the queue. If emails do get read, they get mis-read & they send me a new link to a Royal Mail prepaid postage, and that's four weeks after they've acknowledged that the item has been returned.

Starting to get mildly furious with the club itself for all this. I did buy it from nufc.co.uk after all. Is there anyone in Operations who should be looking into this?

20 minutes ago, wfmk2 said:

The £65 wonky NEWCASTLE Castore hoody that I returned on 20th July has yet to be refunded. Countless emails sent, replies end up in the spam folder. Usual spiel replies- new warehouse, wait 72 hours, don't follow up or you go to the back of the queue. If emails do get read, they get mis-read & they send me a new link to a Royal Mail prepaid postage, and that's four weeks after they've acknowledged that the item has been returned.

Starting to get mildly furious with the club itself for all this. I did buy it from nufc.co.uk after all. Is there anyone in Operations who should be looking into this?

I had it with the home kit. Evri, for all their sins, did everything right but it was on the club side. Unfortunately no other way of contacting them than the shitty concierge email address - the free form way of doing it on the club website was ignored. Huge back office gaps to fill as the infrastructure around merchandising is dogshit.

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

my dhgate guim snide turned up yesterday, 3 weeks from order perfect fit and great quality - immediately ordered the away shirt JL7 :lol:

I thought you’d drifted away from football, you back in?

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I thought you’d drifted away from football, you back in?

was right back in the day the takeover went through tbh :lol:  just haven't been on the forum (football) for ages as i fell out of the habit and have had a load of personal issues the last 9 months

only really back posting here now cause i've got some downtime at graft for the first time since march

On 14/08/2022 at 11:37, wfmk2 said:

Did you purchase it with a credit card?

56 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

my dhgate guim snide turned up yesterday, 3 weeks from order perfect fit and great quality - immediately ordered the away shirt JL7 :lol:

Who was the seller? I'm happy with mine although it could be a bit better I suppose.

14 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

With Credit card purchases you’d be able to make a claim with your bank where they’d investigate and claim your money back from Castore.

Could still do charge back on debit card

1 minute ago, MidfieldGeneral said:

Does anyone know if any where sells ready made Joelinton hawaiian shirts? 

I'm djing at a beach party themed night in a few weeks & was gonna get one. 

All I can find is some place that makes them & it's highly likely it won't turn up in time. 

Don’t think so, may be worth asking about on social media if anyone is selling one 

7 hours ago, MidfieldGeneral said:

Does anyone know if any where sells ready made Joelinton hawaiian shirts? 

I'm djing at a beach party themed night in a few weeks & was gonna get one. 

All I can find is some place that makes them & it's highly likely it won't turn up in time. 

Express shipping by 23rd...

https://www.myphotoboxer.co.uk/products/vice-city-custom-face-hawaiian-shirt-mens-gang-style-gifts-for-dad?gclid=CjwKCAjwo_KXBhAaEiwA2RZ8hHSL_3_l8Z9nHeDBlQCVkzKqAi4_kVhXKrG3m_HepshRKv_UbDZdrhoCIocQAvD_BwE&variant=42717061087456

Yeah they really need to evaluate the cost of stuff, or am I just tight?

They only sell this stuff in a one off run as well. Why not just reduce the cost to say 50/60 quid and sell in larger quantities.