NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 minutes ago, STM said:

I like it

I don't care how many kits they produce

I won't be buying it

Fuck you all. :lol:

It will look well tucked into your stonewashed boot cut jeans;)

1 hour ago, Izakaya said:

They wouldn't be allowed to use the adidas branding if they were produced legitimately 

Good point. I emailed them directly to ask anyway. See what they come back with. 

29 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Absolutely honking.

Can we just bin this shithouse brand off now?

It's a crime, looks like an NUFC duvet cover. 

The worst thing is they clearly put absolutely no effort in. We need to bin them off ASAP.

Unless they're laundering income for the club, none of it really makes sense. I'm sure there'll be a huge mark up so they'll make a profit regardless, but Castore surely must realise the longer term reputational damage they're causing to themselves with this sort of shit. There was a point where it looked like they might go on to be a decent brand in the long term and they've completely shat all over that possibilty themselves this season. 

I think they're firmly targeting the clueless charver market across all their products TBH.

Their growth in general makes absolutely no sense, can only assume they've got some really good bullshitters in their commercial team.

Or they just offer such a good deal to clubs that they get in on price alone. Something Mike Ashley would obviously love. 

59 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Unless they're laundering income for the club, none of it really makes sense. I'm sure there'll be a huge mark up so they'll make a profit regardless, but Castore surely must realise the longer term reputational damage they're causing to themselves with this sort of shit. There was a point where it looked like they might go on to be a decent brand in the long term and they've completely shat all over that possibilty themselves this season. 

:lol: people keep buying this shite though. the amount of wrong uns in town with Castore clobber on is obscene.

somehow paying £90 for a hoodie and it not being a disaster is seen as a win to some.

2 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Not as bad as the original leak and certainly not as bad as the reaction on here. 

No sponsor in relation to new one incoming, castore will be out the door as soon as possible as well. When do they expire? Guess it's another year after that?

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Not as bad as the original leak and certainly not as bad as the reaction on here. 

No sponsor in relation to new one incoming, castore will be out the door as soon as possible as well. When do they expire? Guess it's another year after that?

Saw the other day that the Castore deal is until 2024, but it’s been publicised that Eames is having a meeting with them soon (hopefully with the possibility of ending it early). 

1 hour ago, Big River said:

:lol: people keep buying this shite though. the amount of wrong uns in town with Castore clobber on is obscene.

somehow paying £90 for a hoodie and it not being a disaster is seen as a win to some.

I have a Newcastle Castore hoody, feel personally attacked here [emoji38]

If your an adult that wears football shirts for reasons other than playing football chances are you’ll wear any old shite anyway (most likely including  wrestling T-shirts)