NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

16 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Size up then brother. 

Aye when I bought the 95/96 shirt I read after that they recommend you get your next size up. So when I got the away top of the same season I got extra large and it's great. I like them a bit baggy too due to being a bit more of a fat cunt than I was in 1999 👍

1 minute ago, ste_ne24 said:

Aye when I bought the 95/96 shirt I read after that they recommend you get your next size up. So when I got the away top of the same season I got extra large and it's great. I like them a bit baggy too due to being a bit more of a fat cunt than I was in 1999 👍

Generally day to day I wear large which is a tiny bit baggy or XL for a baggy fit.

Whats the numbers/brown ale, the slightly felt feeling material? 

3 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Generally day to day I wear large which is a tiny bit baggy or XL for a baggy fit.

Whats the numbers/brown ale, the slightly felt feeling material? 

The quality is pretty decent. The brown ale badge on my 95/96 home felt like a cardboard dinner plate on my belly (might of been less annoying if i got XL) This one is more material. I mean fair play they do all the little details canny well

03.thumb.jpg.9dc0e18dcfec374a3f6bae1476794ce6.jpg05.thumb.jpg.9dc0ed84318f516c76a990a9d296efd6.jpg04.thumb.jpg.f7355982ce963f9ca5f031ae35315606.jpg

2 hours ago, ste_ne24 said:

The quality is pretty decent. The brown ale badge on my 95/96 home felt like a cardboard dinner plate on my belly (might of been less annoying if i got XL) This one is more material. I mean fair play they do all the little details canny well

04.thumb.jpg.f7355982ce963f9ca5f031ae35315606.jpg

Just a shame about the plasticy numbers, the rest looks smart though.

17 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Just a shame about the plasticy numbers, the rest looks smart though.

They're actually not that bad. i was literally standing under a light that probably makes them look a lot tackier than they were. It's great that they also do the numbers and name style of the time

Got a massive soft spot for that shirt. Just as my interest in the club was heightening at about 10 years old. Got my name, PL badges on it and everything. Passed an old picture of me wearing it the other day when sorting through some stuff and got the urge to seek one out.

On 24/09/2022 at 20:28, ste_ne24 said:

01.thumb.jpg.7641e6ae0734a760885c106952a59979.jpg

06.jpg

02.jpg

The quality looks decent, was looking at getting the 97/99 home from there last year but, thought it looked a bit too fake, like the collar was far thinner than the original, and it's the same with the 95/97 home and the hooped away, I think the collar looks less chunkier than the original.

But that one looks dead on, would consider getting that one