NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Might pop in tomorrow morning. 

The release is weird though, not even a picture of a player :lol:

It's a nice shirt but we still need rid of Castore ASAP and have a proper club shop with all the merchandise we used to get. Spurs have a 3-floor megastore attached to their stadium FFS, it's huge. 

6 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

The only way to truly mess up black and white stripes is to do something that isn't "boring." This is close to perfect IMO.

It's probably the logo that's making it seem dull to me. Those pics look like it's been shopped onto it - hopefully it looks more integrated in the flesh.

2 minutes ago, number37 said:

I'd pay silly money* for a long sleeved version of that beauty. 

*also known as the RRP. 

Yeah, love long sleeve too but they seem to have died a death. 

Easier for factories to just make one version I guess :/

Just now, gbandit said:

Am I being mental or does the ‘a’ look too big on sela? I can’t work out if I like it or not. The symbol and the word being so close together has kind of thrown me 

Could be the perspective not being right with adding it in photoshop. 

Seeing it in real life is always the kicker. 

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Might pop in tomorrow morning. 

The release is weird though, not even a picture of a player :lol:

It's a nice shirt but we still need rid of Castore ASAP and have a proper club shop with all the merchandise we used to get. Spurs have a 3-floor megastore attached to their stadium FFS, it's huge. 

Yes there is if you go in to the article but just the pics we’ve already seen 

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, NUFC91 said:

Must admit think it's average...just think Castore so far behind adidas kits...

Adidas are so overrated. Their kits have been shocking recently. Imagine we got hit with the last few they’ve produced for Juve. There would be uproar. Half their kits for Newcastle in the 90s early 2000s were shite too.

Said it before but 95/96 and 1999/2000 aside adidas produced a lot of shit for Newcastle 

Edited by gdm

Hopefully we'll eventually get to the point where it's not so small-time and rushed. Probably post-Castore I guess.

Other clubs have already had players wearing it, proper photo shoots, full ranges of new merchandise.

Looks like we've just done a photoshop mockup of Tripper and Bruno and called it a day. Very amateur. 

Nice shirt though. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yeah, love long sleeve too but they seem to have died a death. 

Easier for factories to just make one version I guess :/

I know, it's a sad state of affairs. I think base layers are minging and even more minging (classic English, there) when worn under a striped shirt. 

I can't remember who it was but there were a couple of Sheffield United players last season who had long sleeved shirts and it just looked class. There are few finer sights in football than a long sleeved striped shirt.