NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

couldn't get over how many people were wearing the away shirt. it looked class. they must have sold hundreds of billions

seen it side by side with an original, and the colours are near enough identical. the whingers on here must be fewmin

Fair play to whoever it was on here who kept on insisting the away kit looks really good in person before the official launch and it was better than the leaked pictures suggested. Seems a lot on here agree now with that.

Edited by nufcjb

1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

Fair play to whoever it was on here who kept on insisting the away kit looks really good in person before the official launch and it was better than the leaked pictures suggested. Seems a lot on here agree now with that.

Loved it from the off.

2 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

It’s mad how low res photos of a shirt laid on a Chinese factory floor don’t really show it in the best light.

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Would be nice if we could get some kits released next year without seeing it a thousand times already. 

4 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Would be nice if we could get some kits released next year without seeing it a thousand times already. 

I don't get why adults are obsessed with seeing the shirt before it's officially released.

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I don't get why adults are obsessed with seeing the shirt before it's officially released.

So they can complain about it on the internet straight away

14 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Podcasters and YouTubers finding leaks and watermarking their shan logos on them. Weird. 

10 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Podcasters and YouTubers finding leaks and watermarking their shan logos on them. Weird. 

I can totally see why they do it, given some of them will get thousands of views.

Mental how much money some of those ‘YouTubers’ are making mind. I was sat next to one on the flight to Milan last year. 17 year old and making almost 50k a year from putting shite on the internet

On 19/08/2024 at 00:57, ianovthetoon said:

Mental how much money some of those ‘YouTubers’ are making mind. I was sat next to one on the flight to Milan last year. 17 year old and making almost 50k a year from putting shite on the internet

When we were in England my son kept watching some stupid shite on Youtube consisting of two young blokes behaving like morons.  Looked the bloke up out of interest, worth $500m ffs.

Stopped disagreeing with my eldest when he keeps saying he wants to be a YouTuber after that.

Think it's 'Ben and Cam' if anyone's interested.

12 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's all gone now but it was Fanatics 

Fuck. Thanks anyway. I'll add it to my rotation. Had been checking Adidas and Dicks, as they had prematurely released that long sleeve retro jersey thingy. Ah well.

Just got the most shan DHGate I've ever seen of the 99 away kit (one they've redone for the third this year). Got a Puma-style patch for the badge and the sleeves are blue ffs. :lol: 

Last one I bought (99 home, final Brown Ale one) was a perfect replica. Win some, lose some I guess.

28 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Just got the most shan DHGate I've ever seen of the 99 away kit (one they've redone for the third this year). Got a Puma-style patch for the badge and the sleeves are blue ffs. :lol: 

Last one I bought (99 home, final Brown Ale one) was a perfect replica. Win some, lose some I guess.

Oh now you have to share a picture of it :D