NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

8 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Yeah, insane you’d pay more to look worse. Not even a collar, just flaps.

It looks so stupid. The non-player version is just a normal flip collar, all the way around your neck. Who the hell thought the player version was a good idea needs sacking.

Edited by Joelinton7

3 hours ago, Playmaker said:

Looks like the club does have White shorts for the away kit. They look better than the blue one's on the club shop site. IMO

Tottenham_v_Newcastle_U21s_match_report.

That's considerably better with the white shorts.

I can't think of when we'd ever actually wear it with blue shorts, what would clash with the home kit but not that combination? 

12 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

That's considerably better with the white shorts.

I can't think of when we'd ever actually wear it with blue shorts, what would clash with the home kit but not that combination? 

Brighton

Won't be surprised if a player decides to wear the fan version instead. Some were visibly disturbed by the collar. Nothing would stop a player wearing the fans version I'd think seeing what players do to their kits anyways. Making holes at the back of their socks is an example. Also remember Bellamy used to cut out his collar on the home shirt too.

Edited by nufcjb

2 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Won't be surprised if a player decides to wear the fan version instead. Some were visibly disturbed by the collar. Nothing would stop a player wearing the fans version I'd think seeing what players do to their kits anyways. Making holes at the back of their socks is an example. Also remember Bellamy used to cut out his collar on the home shirt too.

"Disturbed" [emoji38]

22 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Noticed a couple of players messing about with the collar during the game. Wonder if it’s annoying for them. 

Mind David Batty used to cut the collar off his shirts