NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

7 minutes ago, Big River said:

who is doing that like?

I was being facetious :lol: seen some way over top reactions to the stuff. The hoodie is nice. The T-shirt is alright but imo the tracksuit looks horrendous as someone said looks like some saville would wear :lol:

10 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Personally I'm underwhelmed with the Adidas stuff. The speed with which they're releasing their new gear is good though, hopefully something I like the look of in the next year or so.

I was slightly underwhelmed by the hoodie in person, my normal £50 Adidas hoodie is just as good.

That said, the long sleeve shirt is absolute sexual dynamite. 

58 minutes ago, Big River said:

direct correlation between people who don't like this collection and those who think these are acceptable to wear in public:

img_8970.jpg

TM5146_CAVIARRASPBERRYSORBET_1.jpg?v=169

Why not both!?

(but srsly, that second shirt is fire so I reject your comment)

31 minutes ago, TBG said:

IMG_20240927_142630_143.thumb.jpg.6fd29f7c107db240b93852e9a3018451.jpg

happy to be homer in this instance. Stand by fact if it wasn’t adidas it wouldn’t get as much hype about it. The 90s stuff didn’t even get this much hype :lol: 

The gear is pretty cool and very pleased to see folks getting into it. The buzz around the Adidas stuff has been extremely fun, even if I'm only really keen on a couple of the items. 

Red and blue shirt looks fantastic. Then, some way behind that, some of the training gear is nice - the feathers thing has grown on me and I'm a sucker for maroon. This Originals stuff is pretty cool but not really my cup of tea (certainly at those prices...)

It's a pity the Casisdead striped number isn't the actual home shirt, which I personally stack alongside the mid-teens Wonga efforts - awful.