NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

As soon as somewhere online has an adult sponsor-less version :fwap:

Wish people would stop spouting this. There is not going to be a sponsorless version that pops up, there hasn't been for previous versions, and there is no reason to think there will be for this version.

Not on legit, official sites no. But they often turn up somewhere.

Took the plunge and decided to get my first replica shirt since the last relegation season. Took advantage of the free name and number by getting Robert 32.

Good choice.

Wish people would stop spouting this. There is not going to be a sponsorless version that pops up, there hasn't been for previous versions, and there is no reason to think there will be for this version.

I've seen no evidence that they do. There are no posts here or elsewhere which links them, there arn't people around on a matchday with them.

I've seen no evidence that they do. There are no posts here or elsewhere which links them, there arn't people around on a matchday with them.

18359102_1785054161522020_4842107073085581644_o.jpg?oh=b88dd3c7d48f6a95cbc9880bfbd9584f&oe=59B6E6E6

A friend found and bought this in a Far East country. It's not a knock-off too.

Probably some Arab country like Saudi Arabia or somewhere with laws heavily influenced by Islam. Seeing as their religion fundamentally disagrees and cannot support a company like Wonga a Nufc shirt with a wonga logo would not sell over there, it would be hard to get a sale in the first place I imagine since we're not that popular globally.

Which Far East country? Might just be easier for me. :lol:

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to be exact. You can get the wonga one easily but this was from one store that had a bunch of other clubs jerseys too, not just the popular ones. I'm sure there was one reputable seller selling the blue orange away kit from this season without wonga I'll try find it and post back here if I do.

Edit: Found it.

13680562_10153952861184858_4070137085230307148_n.jpg?oh=4a8bffe73840feaaafa54ff0d925d17a&oe=59E84AD2

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to be exact. You can get the wonga one easily but this was from one store that had a bunch of other clubs jerseys too, not just the popular ones. I'm sure there was one reputable seller selling the blue orange away kit from this season without wonga I'll try find it and post back here if I do.

13680562_10153952861184858_4070137085230307148_n.jpg?oh=4a8bffe73840feaaafa54ff0d925d17a&oe=59E84AD2

Now that is a thing of beauty.

Just a trip up north for the kit then. If I can figure out which exact place sells it.

You in Singapore mate? Send me a message and I might get you more details if you're interested.

Now that is a thing of beauty.

I need that. Bocalicious.

Just a trip up north for the kit then. If I can figure out which exact place sells it.

You in Singapore mate? Send me a message and I might get you more details if you're interested.

Can you send one adult and two kids kits to China while you're at it?

Still no leak of an away strip or even a mention of the colours but continuing on with my belief that it'll be red, Liverpool confirmed their away strip this week in their 125th season. lt is similar colouring to their first choice of home colours in the 1892 season.

Still no leak of an away strip or even a mention of the colours but continuing on with my belief that it'll be red, Liverpool confirmed their away strip this week in their 125th season. lt is similar colouring to their first choice of home colours in the 1892 season.

wasn't there 1st home colours not sky blue and white ? There new away kit is based on there 95-96 away kit  the won they wore in the cup final against man u and there 3rd kit is gonna be based on the kit Owen won the fa cup in back in 01 .... Hope we do similar and have the away and 3rds based on cult kits

Tbh, I wouldn't mind that just as a one off kit for the 125 year celebration.

Puma have the potential to have skyrocket sales for our kit for once if they play it right this season. Wonga are gone so that automatically will gets some people buying. The home kit, despite the wank sponsor logo, has a pretty decent and simple design plus the return of red numbers will have people getting them on the shirt too.

If they go for a red away kit, those historical and traditional fans might want it along with those like me who'd want it for the celebration and uniqueness.

Get a popular design or colour scheme for the 3rd kit aka burgundy and navy hooped or green and yellow combo and Puma will sell shitloads of it. Use the 125 year anivessary factor as the reason for the classic and popular design and people will at least get one of them.