NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Does anyone know whether, if you pre-order, does the money get taken from your bank account when you check out or on the day of release?

I don't know about football shirts specifically, but if it works the same as everything else then the money will be taken out when it gets dispatched.

Ah awesome, need to wait until payday to be able to pay for the thing, but if it gets taken out when dispatched then I can pre-order it now :)

Guest dazzanufc1892

Really tempted to buy on day of release but i think I'm going to do the old tradition of buying it on first game of the season at the ground. Its always made it feel more special for some reason

Up on the club shop now for pre-order. £54.99 with a tenner off.  :lol:

So with a name on back & PL badges £76:whistle:

Nah, pre-orders come with free shirt printing and badges.

Just stuck one in the basket, and it knocks the cost off automatically back down to £54.99. Decent. :thup:

Oh aye, didn't see that. £54.99 with name & numbers plus badges isn't bad at all tbf.

Extra £10 for kids name and number.

Yanks want to get the f*** out with their referee and footlocker talk.

We've been wearing black and white stripes consistently since 1894 (the original Magpies Notts County since 1890). Refs/umpires in the USA first switched to stripes (from all white) in the 1920s, and it didn't become common practice until after WWII; our B&W 123 years versus theirs 72 years. So I can't 'unsee' a load of f***ers knicking our 'uniform'.

http://www.stuffbypaulbrown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/newcastleunited1893.jpg

As soon as somewhere online has an adult sponsor-less version :fwap:

Wish people would stop spouting this. There is not going to be a sponsorless version that pops up, there hasn't been for previous versions, and there is no reason to think there will be for this version.