NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

It'll probably come out later imo, but maybe they've just stopped. The answer I got from Puma was a bit wishy-washy.

I'll be honest, with the euphoria and excitement starting with the little teases and leaks of the home kit until it's unveiling, it's been exciting and I got caught up with it. Now I'm a bit excited to see what Puma and ultimately the club have in store for the away and 3rd kit. What did Lil' Mike ask from Puma for those I wonder? He wanted simplicity for the home kit and Puma obliged.

Seeing this will be 125 year anivessary kits, hoping we do go down memory lane and pull out some classic favourite designs. Yellow/green, maroon/blue hooped, the early Asics kits, there's some potential for Puma to sell shitloads if they wanted to.

I still think there'll be a red away kit based on nowt but the fact that it was the first colour of us in our merging as 'United' back in 1892.  If it isn't and it's a 2nd and 3rd kit based on our most famous change kits then we're struggling because it will then depend on which age group you are in.

In recent years the obvious choice is the Ginola modelled burgundy and blue hooped kit but to those of us that remember the days of SuperMac, and funnily enough he is in the home strip video, it'll be a remake of this shirt with the light blue shorts.

http://cdn1.uksoccershop.com/images/cache/1491814349-newcastle-united-1970s-away-retro-football-shirt-314x0.jpg

90cc5695b577d7570464761eba81d53b.jpg

I'll be honest, with the euphoria and excitement starting with the little teases and leaks of the home kit until it's unveiling, it's been exciting and I got caught up with it. Now I'm a bit excited to see what Puma and ultimately the club have in store for the away and 3rd kit. What did Lil' Mike ask from Puma for those I wonder? He wanted simplicity for the home kit and Puma obliged.

Seeing this will be 125 year anivessary kits, hoping we do go down memory lane and pull out some classic favourite designs. Yellow/green, maroon/blue hooped, the early Asics kits, there's some potential for Puma to sell shitloads if they wanted to.

I still think there'll be a red away kit based on nowt but the fact that it was the first colour of us in our merging as 'United' back in 1892.  If it isn't and it's a 2nd and 3rd kit based on our most famous change kits then we're struggling because it will then depend on which age group you are in.

In recent years the obvious choice is the Ginola modelled burgundy and blue hooped kit but to those of us that remember the days of SuperMac, and funnily enough he is in the home strip video, it'll be a remake of this shirt with the light blue shorts.

http://cdn1.uksoccershop.com/images/cache/1491814349-newcastle-united-1970s-away-retro-football-shirt-314x0.jpg

90cc5695b577d7570464761eba81d53b.jpg

tbf, back in the day, supermac could make any kit look awsome. always looked intimidating.

Guest neesy111

We won't be changing from Puma unless someone else comes in with a ridiculous offer.  Ashley and Puma are very close, so don't see it changing.  While his relationship with adidas is terrible.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't mind at all if they carry on making kits like that. Nike and Adidas aren't making great stuff at the moment imo (that lush AC Milan top aside) and have a lot more competition from Puma, New Balance, Macron, Under Armor who are all making great kits at the moment.

Hopefully the 2nd and 3rd kits will be predominately one, eye catching colour, not a mix. Blue, Yellow, Orange or Red. Looking through the colours we've previously had, Green, Grey or Silver aren't the best colours for our players to pick each other out on the football pitch.

Hopefully the 2nd and 3rd kits will be predominately one, eye catching colour, not a mix. Blue, Yellow, Orange or Red. Looking through the colours we've previously had, Green, Grey or Silver aren't the best colours for our players to pick each other out on the football pitch.

For some reason I'm expecting something 'out there' this season, maybe for third kit. Fingers crossed for 'out there' as in a brave, maybe initially jarring, but to become a classic; rather than a kaleidoscopic cluster-f***.

Ruined that blue trim one by getting Dyer 7 on the back. Is probably my favourite home shirt though.

I rarely get names on the back of my shirt, but for this one I got Hamann on the back of this one ahead of the cup final, within a month we had sold him, had to buy another shirt with a blank back, think I only wore that other one the one time at the final. The only other shirt I have had with a name on it is the White away shirt from our relegation season last year, it has Mitrovic on the back of it, it's a curse and I'm not going to do it again.

Are you who I think you are??? did you brother get domi on his only for us to sell him as well?  :iamatwat:

Guest neesy111

Cannit wait to wear at the airport infront of the mackems lol smb x

When I went to the Euros last year, was hilarious the amount of mackems wearing their 3rd kit.

Up on the club shop now for pre-order. £54.99 with a tenner off.  :lol:

So with a name on back & PL badges £76:whistle:

Nah, pre-orders come with free shirt printing and badges.

Just stuck one in the basket, and it knocks the cost off automatically back down to £54.99. Decent. :thup:

Up on the club shop now for pre-order. £54.99 with a tenner off.  :lol:

So with a name on back & PL badges £76:whistle:

Nah, pre-orders come with free shirt printing and badges.

Just stuck one in the basket, and it knocks the cost off automatically back down to £54.99. Decent. :thup:

Oh aye, didn't see that. £54.99 with name & numbers plus badges isn't bad at all tbf.

Does anyone know whether, if you pre-order, does the money get taken from your bank account when you check out or on the day of release?

I don't know about football shirts specifically, but if it works the same as everything else then the money will be taken out when it gets dispatched.