NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

So lush that my dad, who isn't even particularly arsed about football, bought it.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/kits/117359d1291753818-dannyfiveos-g-bentleys-kit-request-thread-08.jpg

It's by far the best kit we've had like. It depresses me how well the Brown Ale badge (both the modern and older blue star one) fit as a sponsor.

Loved this kit:

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article11227638.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/JS88037065.jpg

Material was fantastic.

An outstanding top, last kit modern era shirt i bought iirc.

Wish there was a which football tops do you own thread, as I've got some crackers from the 80's, including original Umbro 83-85 home and away shirts. Passed some original Bukta tops down to my son too.

Wish there was a which football tops do you own thread, as I've got some crackers from the 80's, including original Umbro 83-85 home and away shirts. Passed some original Bukta tops down to my son too.

Start one  :)

Guest firetotheworks

:sweetjesus: I've got the non-umbro re-release, but it's just not the same.

Just wait until a red away kit is launched to coincide with the first ever kit NUFC had in it's present name, which we wore at home.

It'll look something like this with white shorts if it happens with our badges obviously.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/football/swindon-town-2015-2016-puma-home-football-shirt-1.jpg

I'll be honest, with the euphoria and excitement starting with the little teases and leaks of the home kit until it's unveiling, it's been exciting and I got caught up with it. Now I'm a bit excited to see what Puma and ultimately the club have in store for the away and 3rd kit. What did Lil' Mike ask from Puma for those I wonder? He wanted simplicity for the home kit and Puma obliged.

Seeing this will be 125 year anivessary kits, hoping we do go down memory lane and pull out some classic favourite designs. Yellow/green, maroon/blue hooped, the early Asics kits, there's some potential for Puma to sell shitloads if they wanted to.

Ruined that blue trim one by getting Dyer 7 on the back. Is probably my favourite home shirt though.

Remember us wearing it for the first time at the 1999 FA Cup final, I had it on that day with Hamann 12 on the back.  Sold in the summer :okay:

We always get hooped socks in the Championship. All 3 kits from the last promotion season were class as was the 3 this season

Was cool to have essentially the same design with different colors.

We always get hooped socks in the Championship. All 3 kits from the last promotion season were class as was the 3 this season

Was cool to have essentially the same design with different colors.

Thr back of the 3 kits were different though. Thr home had a patch and stripes at the bottom, the banana kit was fully striped, the Inter 3rd kit was blank on the back

Can we bring back the banana away kit?

I would actually love to have a remake of the banana kit... If we do  pay homage to a classic away kit , like the grandad collar 95/97, one of the yellow/green outfits, our even the asics away kits, i would deffo consider getting my 1st away kit since the 11/12 black one !!!

Can we bring back the banana away kit?

I would actually love to have a remake of the banana kit... If we do  pay homage to a classic away kit , like the grandad collar 95/97, one of the yellow/green outfits, our even the asics away kits, i would deffo consider getting my 1st away kit since the 11/12 black one !!!

It was great on FIFA, too. No kit clashes and looked great under the lights. I remember playing FIFA 07 and getting to the Champions League Final to play AC Milan, but had to have both teams in their away kits as they looked too similar.

Ruined that blue trim one by getting Dyer 7 on the back. Is probably my favourite home shirt though.

I rarely get names on the back of my shirt, but for this one I got Hamann on the back of this one ahead of the cup final, within a month we had sold him, had to buy another shirt with a blank back, think I only wore that other one the one time at the final. The only other shirt I have had with a name on it is the White away shirt from our relegation season last year, it has Mitrovic on the back of it, it's a curse and I'm not going to do it again.