sunderland 1-0 newcastle - 05/04/2015 - Post Match reaction from p. 33

Mike

I will say Mike Deane has been a propper homer today.  Nothing too horrendous, but whenever we get near them it's a foul against.

If there is one thing Poyet did well at Sunlun is teaching them how to win and concede fouls in proper areas.

Guest Gino14

Riviere is on the pitch :lol:  Didnt even f***ing know

Ghost striker, no one can find him, not their defence or our attack.  He hides that well.

:lol: People having a pop at Minhosa as if everything he says isn't absolutely spot on.

I take it you don't know the minosa/Sissoko context?

I agree with the post that started this particular argument. The man could not give a solitary shite about the club and that is reflected in his wank performances post-Jan

But but but but Alan Smith.

As if it isn't a relevant point. It's a measure of the worth in your opinion on footballers. :lol:

I'm not sad enough to trawl your posts tbh but I'm sure you've said some stupid shit on here (other than your defence of Sissoko).

I'm sure I've said this before but if you hate Sissoko this much I shudder to think what you think of Williamson, Colback, Obertan, Sameobi and the countless other players we have that are far, far worse.

Don't rate any of them. Dislike all of them but get fucked off with Sissoko thinking he can cruise through games without giving a fuck and his inability to think like a proper footballing midfielder.

I will say Mike Deane has been a propper homer today.  Nothing too horrendous, but whenever we get near them it's a foul against.

Apparently he's the best in the biz bro

:lol: People having a pop at Minhosa as if everything he says isn't absolutely spot on.

I take it you don't know the minosa/Sissoko context?

I agree with the post that started this particular argument. The man could not give a solitary shite about the club and that is reflected in his wank performances post-Jan

But but but but Alan Smith.

As if it isn't a relevant point. It's a measure of the worth in your opinion on footballers. :lol:

I'm not sad enough to trawl your posts tbh but I'm sure you've said some stupid shit on here (other than your defence of Sissoko).

I think we've got a whole 14 or 15!other players to worry about before we need to think about Sissoko

Same with Coloccini tbh but that's not the point.

Fucking disgusting, as usual. There's nothing to love about this club any more.

This is it, like, there's no wonder apathy reigns. Hate the team, hate the board, hate the state of the stadium, hate the fans. Awful, awful club.

What the fuck is the point of this really?

:lol: These are the games that will make the league winning 2045-46 season so sweet.

:lol: Isthmian League maybe

:lol: Trophy is a trophy, D.

A performance which is pretty much a textbook example of the concept of a team being "on the beach".

I'd have hoped that they'd turn up for a derby when they've given f*** all throughout the season including cups.

Obviously not.

What's to be gained by changing? Just makes them look worse as players. If that is possible. Just sit back blame injuries, suspensions and the fans. To say Carver has failed is almost an insult to the word failure.. which implies effort and setting out to try and win.

f***ing disgusting, as usual. There's nothing to love about this club any more.

This is it, like, there's no wonder apathy reigns. Hate the team, hate the board, hate the state of the stadium, hate the fans. Awful, awful club.

This I agree with.

What the fuck is the point of this really?

:lol: These are the games that will make the league winning 2045-46 season so sweet.

:lol: Isthmian League maybe

I can say with absolute certainty, that we will never ever ever win the Isthmian league.