sunderland 1-0 newcastle - 05/04/2015 - Post Match reaction from p. 33

Mike

Beaten 5 times in a row by Sunderland man, just let that sink in. What a shambles.

And not even a good Sunderland. Not one of their teams that's turned us over has been good.

A half decent side would have won by at least 3.

Wasn't excited in the week leading up to the game. Wasn't nervous this morning. Didn't check the team sheet an hour before kick off. Knew we would lose again.

Check at full time and to my surprise we lost.

Literally could not give a flying fuck about this club anymore. It's dead. Rotten from top to bottom.  3 years straight we have kept the mackems up.

Oh well.

Beaten 5 times in a row by Sunderland man, just let that sink in. What a shambles.

:lol: you have to laugh really

Club, andf the 50k who keep funding it are a fucking Joke.

Can't blame the mackems for making the most of Mike Ashley's tenure, regardless of everything else the buck stops with him and to be honest he's probably laughing his fat cock off that we were beaten yet again by our arch-rivals.

Yep.

Krul - 0

Taylor - 0

Janmaat - 2

Willo - 0

Colback - 0

Jonas - 0

Sissoko - 0

Sammy - 0

Gouffran - Aids

Cabella - 2

Ayoze - 2

Carver - Aids as well

Cabella was ash shite as the others

The two most amazing things about today is that 1) we didn't see Mike Ashley sat laughing with the mackems and 2) we've got any supporters that still turn up to any of our games.

We should all change to support gateshead FC

Perhaps not quite this, but  people should really just stop going tbh :)  It only needs a bit of determination, honestly.  First kick off feels awful, after that it's sort of a blessed relief. Now I don't even watch them, I just listen and do something more worthwhile at the same time :)

Done this again today, just did the gardening with the match playing in the background. Zero point in dedicating 2 hours to watching the game intently. 

Can't blame the mackems for making the most of Mike Ashley's tenure, regardless of everything else the buck stops with him and to be honest he's probably laughing his fat cock off that we were beaten yet again by our arch-rivals.

Yep.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pardew and now Carver have been offered incentives to throw the derbies. I'm sure Ashley loves every one of these defeats.

Guest Gino14

How can anyone in football talk about Carver as a good coach?  It's like they're desperate for us to fail and have him in charge.  He can't get 11 premier league footballers to pass the ball five yards to each other.  I reckon Mourinho could get better displays out of most pub team footballers than Carver does from our lot.

Krul - 0

Taylor - 0

Janmaat - 2

Willo - 0

Colback - 0

Jonas - 0

Sissoko - 0

Sammy - 0

Gouffran - Aids

Cabella - 2

Ayoze - 2

Carver - Aids as well

Why does Krul get 0?

His kissed Defoe on the way off at half time or some such like.

Awful, we're done as a club. There is literally nothing to support any more. The one positive to take from today is that this has done Carver no favours in terms of getting the job full time. The only hope is that whoever comes in will bring about an unlikely change of fortunes. Fingers crossed Carver doesn't end up being assistant to the head coach next season, although that is pretty much certain. Fuck our lives.

Not a single player can come out of that game with an ounce of credit.

Who would have thought playing Perez up front on his own and hoofing balls up to him would result in that?

Diabolical performance, another example of the lack of leadership in the team and poor management in place.

Not one of our players wanted it, it's almost as if they are resigned to losing before they kick off.

The worrying thing is that we are only 9 points from relegation, the only reason we are not in an absolute dogfight is because there are some terrible teams in the division this year.

How Carver can bleat on about being worthy of the job is beyond me.

I lost all respect for the man after the Leicester FA Cup game.

The last few months has evidenced his complete lack of ability.

I'm just glad we've got £18m profit. Without that things would really be looking bad.