AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Holy crap. Kill it. Kill it with fire. The Sack Pardew campaign only succeeded in making us look fickle. It actually made Pardew look unfairly targeted for abuse, since every man and his dog knew Ashley was the root cause of all our ills. It also bizarrely ended up making Pardew (and even Ashley in some ways) look like honourable men. Even in victory, it has somehow ended up making Pardew look like a half decent coach, and has ensured that every time Palace win, the world is reminded of the fact he walked out on us. It also added yet another chapter in the whole NUFC is a circus meme when Carver got so pissed off with it he actually offered us out. And worse than any of that, it has lumbered us with Carver, who is evidently an even worse manager. On this record of success, any right thinking fan who wants Ashely out won't want these jokers anywhere near the campaign - lest we end up with Ashley taking over Sunderland and wining the cup, with NUFC being sold to Doug Ellis.

Holy crap. Kill it. Kill it with fire. The Sack Pardew campaign only succeeded in making us look fickle. It actually made Pardew look unfairly targeted for abuse, since every man and his dog knew Ashley was the root cause of all our ills. It also bizarrely ended up making Pardew (and even Ashley in some ways) look like honourable men. Even in victory, it has somehow ended up making Pardew look like a half decent coach, and has ensured that every time Palace win, the world is reminded of the fact he walked out on us. It also added yet another chapter in the whole NUFC is a circus meme when Carver got so pissed off with it he actually offered us out. And worse than any of that, it has lumbered us with Carver, who is evidently an even worse manager. On this record of success, any right thinking fan who wants Ashely out won't want these jokers anywhere near the campaign - lest we end up with Ashley taking over Sunderland and wining the cup, with NUFC being sold to Doug Ellis.

Aye kill it, who gives a fuck what other fans think they aren't stuck with the shit house we are and even if they are fuck them for accepting it.

Holy crap. Kill it. Kill it with fire. The Sack Pardew campaign only succeeded in making us look fickle. It actually made Pardew look unfairly targeted for abuse, since every man and his dog knew Ashley was the root cause of all our ills. It also bizarrely ended up making Pardew (and even Ashley in some ways) look like honourable men. Even in victory, it has somehow ended up making Pardew look like a half decent coach, and has ensured that every time Palace win, the world is reminded of the fact he walked out on us. It also added yet another chapter in the whole NUFC is a circus meme when Carver got so p*ssed off with it he actually offered us out. And worse than any of that, it has lumbered us with Carver, who is evidently an even worse manager. On this record of success, any right thinking fan who wants Ashely out won't want these jokers anywhere near the campaign - lest we end up with Ashley taking over Sunderland and wining the cup, with NUFC being sold to Doug Ellis.

So having unfortunately read the rest, what do you propose?

Holy crap. Kill it. Kill it with fire. The Sack Pardew campaign only succeeded in making us look fickle. It actually made Pardew look unfairly targeted for abuse, since every man and his dog knew Ashley was the root cause of all our ills. It also bizarrely ended up making Pardew (and even Ashley in some ways) look like honourable men. Even in victory, it has somehow ended up making Pardew look like a half decent coach, and has ensured that every time Palace win, the world is reminded of the fact he walked out on us. It also added yet another chapter in the whole NUFC is a circus meme when Carver got so p*ssed off with it he actually offered us out. And worse than any of that, it has lumbered us with Carver, who is evidently an even worse manager. On this record of success, any right thinking fan who wants Ashely out won't want these jokers anywhere near the campaign - lest we end up with Ashley taking over Sunderland and wining the cup, with NUFC being sold to Doug Ellis.

Ultimately, it let Pardew know we didn't want the brainless cunt here, and he's gone as a result of it. More fans will probably unite against Ashley because that was the argument that caused the divide with the Pardew campaign. Even the media acknowledge how bad Ashley is, and that's saying something considering the flak we normally get from all corners.

Protesting is better than sitting quietly in the stadium each week, and just accepting the club being killed off.

Mako's right, what if the Sack Pardew mob kick up enough of a fuss and he sells up? We might become as unsuccessful as Arsenal and nobody in their right mind could possibly want that.

So your problem with the sack pardew campaign was that 'Ashley was the root cause'. so what's the problem with them going after Ashley? what would you propose as a realistic alternative?

Admits Ashley is the root cause of all our ills, opposes campaign to get Ashley out of the the club.

Okay then.

Um no. I oppose the people who brought us the roaring success that was SackPardew having any part in it.

Admits Ashley is the root cause of all our ills, opposes campaign to get Ashley out of the the club.

Okay then.

Um no. I oppose the people who brought us the roaring success that was SackPardew having any part in it.

Who are they? And have you ever considered helping?

Okay then.

It was successful though. He's not fucking here anymore as a result of it :lol:

Okay then.

Why? What was it they did that irked you so badly? I thought you were on the wind-up before but now I think you might genuinely be crackers.

Mako's right, what if the Sack Pardew mob kick up enough of a fuss and he sells up? We might become as unsuccessful as Arsenal and nobody in their right mind could possibly want that.

:lol: What's the Arsenal thing about?

Okay then.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif

It's no picnic being an NUFC fan under Ashley, but it's hardly purgatory. And it's not like we don't know what the aim of the club is under this regime. I don't like it, but I'd take that over being in the position Sheff Utd etc find themselves in. I'd even take it over being a gunners fan, being constantly fed shite about how they're all about the trophies and not 4th place, or a spurs fan being told they're not being run as a business and they have genuine chance to become a top 4 club with just one or two more players. They're the fans who are being lied to.

Read through the joker's posts. He only signed up today so there's not too many of them. The guff he came out with is up there with hundreds of billions.

Okay then.

It was successful though. He's not f***ing here anymore as a result of it :lol:

The stated aim was to get him sacked, not let him leave on his own terms, leaving us in a worse state, and in the process make him look good and us look bad.

Okay then.

Whatever you say Lee, tell your boss to fuck off for me. :thup:

Okay then.

It was successful though. He's not f***ing here anymore as a result of it :lol:

The stated aim was to get him sacked, not let him leave on his own terms, leaving us in a worse state, and in the process make him look good and us look bad.

What made "us" look bad exactly?

I seem to recall saying I didn't like the Ashley regime when I was talking about Arsenal. Ah that's right, that's exactly what I said - someone has helpfully quoted it above, whilst they were saying I said the exact opposite.