AshleyOut.com

TK-421

I'm weighing up possible scenarios regarding how this campaign could go. And how Ashley may react to a smack in the gob, effectively. Because I'm certain he's a vindictive c***.

I can recall Saddam Husseins troops setting oil wells on fire as they retreated through Kuwait I should imagine Ashley's retreat would be similar to that. He's gonna do us up the arse isn't he? But if that's what it takes then so be it.

You're assuming that he hates you as much as you hate him.

A fair assumption I would say.

An ego-centric assumption, I'd say.

Oh well, here goes.

To be honest, the boycott all feels a bit naive. Similar to the Sack Pardew campaign - a howl of anger rather than anything constructive.

We'll soon be appointing a permanent manager, and I'm wondering what any half-decent candidate is going to make of the club. Despite the campaigners' opinion of his ability, Pardew's standing in the game was reasonably good and will only have been enhanced by events at Palace. Candidates will have seen the guy driven out by supporters and may well think twice about putting themselves in the same position.

Similarly any waverers are going to be concerned about harnessing themselves to an owner who is subject to a similar campaign.

So altogether, I expect that - as with the results of the Pardew campaign - we'll end up in a worse position.

Ashley had always had a piggybank attitude to spending money, and he's now got the club in a position where there's some surplus cash to spend. Personally, I'd like to see what he's prepared to do this summer.

People will say that we're reached the same position before, but the situation now is a bit different, and will be an acid test of whether he's prepared to spend on the team or try to recoup his previous investment.

If you're expecting a half decent candidate to come forward and want to take over as the next manager, working under Ashley and all the constraints that goes with it such as someone who knows nothing about football in Lee Charnley having a bigger say in who the club signs then they do and constantly having his best players sold without even having a say in the matter I'd suggest it's yourself who's the naive one.

I'm weighing up possible scenarios regarding how this campaign could go. And how Ashley may react to a smack in the gob, effectively. Because I'm certain he's a vindictive c***.

I can recall Saddam Husseins troops setting oil wells on fire as they retreated through Kuwait I should imagine Ashley's retreat would be similar to that. He's gonna do us up the arse isn't he? But if that's what it takes then so be it.

Oh well, here goes.

To be honest, the boycott all feels a bit naive. Similar to the Sack Pardew campaign - a howl of anger rather than anything constructive.

We'll soon be appointing a permanent manager, and I'm wondering what any half-decent candidate is going to make of the club. Despite the campaigners' opinion of his ability, Pardew's standing in the game was reasonably good and will only have been enhanced by events at Palace. Candidates will have seen the guy driven out by supporters and may well think twice about putting themselves in the same position.

Similarly any waverers are going to be concerned about harnessing themselves to an owner who is subject to a similar campaign.

So altogether, I expect that - as with the results of the Pardew campaign - we'll end up in a worse position.

Ashley had always had a piggybank attitude to spending money, and he's now got the club in a position where there's some surplus cash to spend. Personally, I'd like to see what he's prepared to do this summer.

People will say that we're reached the same position before, but the situation now is a bit different, and will be an acid test of whether he's prepared to spend on the team or try to recoup his previous investment.

If you're expecting a half decent candidate to come forward and want to take over as the next manager, working under Ashley and all the constraints that goes with it such as someone who knows nothing about football in Lee Charnley having a bigger say in who the club signs then they do and constantly having his best players sold without even having a say in the matter I'd suggest it's yourself who's the naive one.

:thup:

Oh well, here goes.

#WAIT I don't know whether you noticed but we had a "nice kitty" at the end of the 13/14 season, I see we spent well off the back of that. But yeah you hold on to that thought Crony I'm sure Ashley will change.

Guest chopey

Imagine Charnley telling Klopp he has to buy Jordan Rhodes rather than his choice, if a manager comes in the summer and he's prepared to work under the total control of Ashley and Charnley then he's no better than Pardew and Charver and not the man for us.

Imagine Charnley telling Klopp he has to buy Jordan Rhodes rather than his choice, if a manager comes in the summer and he's prepared to work under the total control of Ashley and Charnley then he's no better than Pardew and Charver and not the man for us.

I'm sure some people forget that Pardew was a recently sacked League 1 manager with more relegations on his CV than trophies when he arrived and he is the calibre of manager we will attract under this regime so it'll be someone of similar ilk in the summer although Carver getting the gig still wouldn't surprise me providing he can guide us to the holy grail of 17th.

Hardly surprising pubs haven't missed out on an opportunity to make money tbh

I'd like to think of it as showing solidarity with their patrons rather than "making money". Tbh they're probably rammed as it is on matchday.

TBF to Cronky, I do think there's a slight chance that Ashley might sanction some spending in the summer. And now Carver has crashed so badly, he might even appoint a manager. It's just about possible.

But when/if he does, that's the time to give any credit that might be due (if any). In the meantime we need to demonstrate unity on how the club is being run.

What Cronky is saying actually makes a lot of sense, but only in the event that Pardew was actually a respectable manager with ability, and if Ashley was a simple thrifty businessman with a desire to run a tight ship. As it were, neither of those are true. Pardew showed himself to be totally out of his depth at managing this club (having been plucked out of lower league obscurity), and Ashley has shown nothing but contempt towards the fans with the many offences he has committed against the club and its standing in the game. In addition to that, we DO have a history of selling some of our best players without replacing them.

In theory, Cronky is right. In practice, i'm afraid it's his opinion that is naive and not the "campaigners'".

Pardew left the club at the beginning of January, and we didn't bother appointing a manager, but instead wrote off the rest of the season to wait until the summer, while putting a major Neanderthal in charge.

It is now seeming increasingly likely that said Neanderthal is going to remain in the position, despite being the most crass, undignified and unqualified cretin you could ever imagine to meet.

How anyone can think Ashley is finally going to get it this summer is beyond me. Even if by some miracle he is thinking of doing the right thing this summer, than we have to make sure he doesn't waver from that though process, by sending a strong message with this boycott, so that there is no doubt as to how disgusting the current situation is.

Ashley has hired Kinnear twice, Hughton, Pardew, Carver & had Dennis Wise scouting for players on youtube.

All renowned for their top class track records & not simply being cheap options. What a naive boycott, we're about to sign a top class manager man.

Ashley has hired Kinnear twice, Hughton, Pardew, Carver & had Dennis Wise scouting for players on youtube.

All renowned for their top class track records & not simply being cheap options. What a naive boycott, we're about to sign a top class manager man.

All cheap duffer options.  Carver fits that bill and Ashley is trying to take advatage of "he is local lad".

It wont wash, fans have had enough.

Guest firetotheworks

Tbh, I don't think anything could promote the campaign better than Ashley giving Carver the job full time.

In response to Cronky that's sort of what I was getting at, I believe things are gonna get a whole lot worse before they get better. But as I said at the end of my post, so be it.

The club is in a coma right now, it's not even a football club anymore. It's just a billboard. If Ashley wants to light the place on fire on his way out then I'm ok with that. He can wipe his cock on the curtains if he wants. I'd sooner start next season in league two with a new owner and some ambition.

Guest Roger Kint

Colin Murray talking bout boycott on talksport

:thup: They are backed the idea, Perry groves even said if he was a NUFC fan he wouldnt put a penny in til Ashley treats the club right

He's one the very few who get the reality of the current situation instead of just trotting out the same old cliches.

:thup: He's been brilliant this year regarding us. He used to slate Pardew at every opportunity as well.

I like how so many people say 'well, this summers Ashleys big test' :lol:.

Like he hasn't failed so many fucking tests along the way.

It's not like he's had 30 driving lessons and he's ready to pass or fail.

This cunt's had 30 car crashes and still people talk of his 'big test' as though, from nowehere, some shred of genuine ambition is going to appear :lol:. It's not.

The only hope is to force him out, and if this campaign increases the likelihood of his departure or hastens it, then I'm all for it.

This from AO.com comments section, this is what we're up against, I've been trying to educate them but some are just a lost cause!

Martin Rooney2 hours ago

I'm utterly disappointed with my fellow Newcastle fans. Whilst I feel alone in my thoughts that there's something missing in the Psyche of toon fans i have to tell myself its just some and not all. I'm worried that the some god complex amongst many of the keyboard warriors starting the protest movement, long lost migrants away from the northeast who haven't been to a Newcastle game in an age. Those who haven't been able to cut the ties with the Northeast and hang all their misplace parochial emotion on NUFC. Screaming away at the club in an angry silence on the laptop smartphone or PC. Football is important but shankley was wrong there are many much much more important things in life family and work are just two, with most football clubs under going a period of rejuvenation each summer the out cry of pain from these so called fans is nothing but a false emotion.

There will be no acceptance that their have been many influences on the performance of on the pitch by the playing squad, and that the least of them is Mike Ashley. Having been identified as the ideal replacement for a player like Yohan Cabaye, Siem Du Jong was bought and Heralded as a great addition with many national journalists surprised nufc could attract such a player. Adding significant players like Janmatt an improvement on the french international full back that was angling on a move ever since his Striking best mate moved on. That they bought a player who was proving a goal scoring talent in the french league is ignored because the guy hasn't performed instantly. The stupidity of Cisse twice, Colback, Colo, Sissoko again twice has led to already weakend teams being played even further hampered with injuries to Tiote Krul, Cisse, Elliot, R Taylor, S Taylor, Dummett, Haidara along with fringe players like Obertan Aarons Abeid Jonas who are meant to be the back up. It's all Mike Ashley's fault.

Dismissing the fact that the club which was honest enough to speak the priorities of all bar 5 premier league clubs and ye still reach the qtr final of a cup this season, only going out after the rookie keeper under pressure makes a ruck of things. It's all Mike Ashley's fault.

Looking to create future success by investing in top quality talent, Darlow, Perez Lascelles and doing their damnedest to sign Deli Alli shows a complete lack of Mike Ashley's interest in thinking about NUFC's future it's obvious.

Only 4 clubs have used more players than nufc this season and yet the squad is said to be too small, players have been sold they cry Santon, the one the fans wanted hung after his performance against Sunderland last season, Mbiwa a liability of a player who has had few games for nufc yet stand out performances include sending offs and fouls more akin to assault than whats needed in the premiership, his international team mate Nasri will stand, or maybe won't, testimony to that.

It's all Mike Ashley's fault.

Mike Ashley spent Qtr of a billion pound on the club I think that gives him the right to put a billboard up, it is after all money that came from yes the customers of Sports Direct. That's the company which put an end to the lack of competition in sports replica kit for fans.

We're sponsored by wonga a despicable company, one which lends people money after they approach them for the money, but online gambling and alcohol companies are just fine and dandy. It's all Mike Ashley's fault.

Fans want the club to be buying the likes of that Premiership success Ozil or his team mate Sanchez, yet go screaming for the every penny in the pot to be spent instantly Arsenal took six years to build up their transfer pot in order to buy big players and once able to do that have paid dividends that after two years they may just may be in with a chance of the title but more importantly assure CL football without qualifying rounds.

There's clearly selection in the minds of many Newcastle fans there really is nothing that that the club can do differently to what it is now to move much higher up the table. Any club that has had our injuries would struggle even a team like Man City with all their riches have found that key injuries completely scupper a season.

If anyone can put reasoning behind a different plan of how the future management of the would be better please put one forward, FFP stops any owner spending hundreds of millions.

Strangely though it seems that the one thing the protesters don't want to do is support the team, they haven't all season at SJP, and they won't until nufc start qualifying for the champions league, to my shame, maybe all those away fans singing where were you when you were shit maybe right, maybe our big crowds are just glory hunters, and not solely down to there being bot all else to do on in the Northeast on a Saturday afternoon.

I'll be there Sunday so will my lad.

[/Quote]

This from AO.com comments section, this is what we're up against, I've been trying to educate them but some are just a lost cause!

Martin Rooney2 hours ago

I'm utterly disappointed with my fellow Newcastle fans. Whilst I feel alone in my thoughts that there's something missing in the Psyche of toon fans i have to tell myself its just some and not all. I'm worried that the some god complex amongst many of the keyboard warriors starting the protest movement, long lost migrants away from the northeast who haven't been to a Newcastle game in an age. Those who haven't been able to cut the ties with the Northeast and hang all their misplace parochial emotion on NUFC. Screaming away at the club in an angry silence on the laptop smartphone or PC. Football is important but shankley was wrong there are many much much more important things in life family and work are just two, with most football clubs under going a period of rejuvenation each summer the out cry of pain from these so called fans is nothing but a false emotion.

There will be no acceptance that their have been many influences on the performance of on the pitch by the playing squad, and that the least of them is Mike Ashley. Having been identified as the ideal replacement for a player like Yohan Cabaye, Siem Du Jong was bought and Heralded as a great addition with many national journalists surprised nufc could attract such a player. Adding significant players like Janmatt an improvement on the french international full back that was angling on a move ever since his Striking best mate moved on. That they bought a player who was proving a goal scoring talent in the french league is ignored because the guy hasn't performed instantly. The stupidity of Cisse twice, Colback, Colo, Sissoko again twice has led to already weakend teams being played even further hampered with injuries to Tiote Krul, Cisse, Elliot, R Taylor, S Taylor, Dummett, Haidara along with fringe players like Obertan Aarons Abeid Jonas who are meant to be the back up. It's all Mike Ashley's fault.

Dismissing the fact that the club which was honest enough to speak the priorities of all bar 5 premier league clubs and ye still reach the qtr final of a cup this season, only going out after the rookie keeper under pressure makes a ruck of things. It's all Mike Ashley's fault.

Looking to create future success by investing in top quality talent, Darlow, Perez Lascelles and doing their damnedest to sign Deli Alli shows a complete lack of Mike Ashley's interest in thinking about NUFC's future it's obvious.

Only 4 clubs have used more players than nufc this season and yet the squad is said to be too small, players have been sold they cry Santon, the one the fans wanted hung after his performance against Sunderland last season, Mbiwa a liability of a player who has had few games for nufc yet stand out performances include sending offs and fouls more akin to assault than whats needed in the premiership, his international team mate Nasri will stand, or maybe won't, testimony to that.

It's all Mike Ashley's fault.

Mike Ashley spent Qtr of a billion pound on the club I think that gives him the right to put a billboard up, it is after all money that came from yes the customers of Sports Direct. That's the company which put an end to the lack of competition in sports replica kit for fans.

We're sponsored by wonga a despicable company, one which lends people money after they approach them for the money, but online gambling and alcohol companies are just fine and dandy. It's all Mike Ashley's fault.

Fans want the club to be buying the likes of that Premiership success Ozil or his team mate Sanchez, yet go screaming for the every penny in the pot to be spent instantly Arsenal took six years to build up their transfer pot in order to buy big players and once able to do that have paid dividends that after two years they may just may be in with a chance of the title but more importantly assure CL football without qualifying rounds.

There's clearly selection in the minds of many Newcastle fans there really is nothing that that the club can do differently to what it is now to move much higher up the table. Any club that has had our injuries would struggle even a team like Man City with all their riches have found that key injuries completely scupper a season.

If anyone can put reasoning behind a different plan of how the future management of the would be better please put one forward, FFP stops any owner spending hundreds of millions.

Strangely though it seems that the one thing the protesters don't want to do is support the team, they haven't all season at SJP, and they won't until nufc start qualifying for the champions league, to my shame, maybe all those away fans singing where were you when you were shit maybe right, maybe our big crowds are just glory hunters, and not solely down to there being bot all else to do on in the Northeast on a Saturday afternoon.

I'll be there Sunday so will my lad.

[/Quote]

Tell him he's a cunt from me.