AshleyOut.com

TK-421

I fear that come the day there'll be a lot of selfish b******s who will think well I've paid for my ticket so I'm going regardless. These aren't true fans in my opinion.

You're not on ya own in that fear mate. I don't know what it is with out fans, an aversion to change, are we just spineless?, I really can't put my finger on it.

Another fear of mine is that if we get 20,000 outside and 30,000 inside the local press will try and fudge the headlines showing "a majority" chose to watch the game. Things just aren't going the fans way at all in this and it's fucking frustrating as hell.

I've met Wallace at the Fans Forum on Total Sport, before. Decent fella :thup:

Those videos are a hard watch, but they ring true. I'm getting the shared on my FB feed as well as the TF Group. This is about hearts and minds and it CAN be done.

Awesome. But yeah very depressing. Got loads of respect for the lads chucking it after 20 odd years

My dad packed it in last summer and all he ever talks is NUFC.  His main source of conversation with people for the last 20-odd years has turned sour.  Whole thing's fucked.

Bad news, I've just had a look at tickets online and there doesn't seem to be that many gaps. Most of the gaps seem to be towards the back of the stands, level 7 isn't on sale at all, not sure if that down to them being sold though. If level 7 is already sold out then I can't see it being less than 48,000. Of course how many people already having a ticket compared an don't go will alter numbers, but sales of tickets don't seem to be that bad for the club.

Edit: Looking again it seems as though ticket sales are comparative to Swansea and WBA tickets sales, level 7 for those matches is also unavailable for purchase.

If we're close to capacity after all this then there is no hope, a real driving force is at work here and we have several different fans representatives all pulling in the same direction, when does that happen? If we can't evoke emotion right now, what hope do we have?

I've just replied to a post on AO.com to someone saying we should be supporting the team and the real test for the regime is in the summer when they hire a permanent coach, we should wait until at least Christmas before we consider a boycott?!? #Wait

8 years of the same wool being pulled over your eyes and you're still advocating real tests and patience? F...M.........L!

Bad news, I've just had a look at tickets online and there doesn't seem to be that many gaps. Most of the gaps seem to be towards the back of the stands, level 7 isn't on sale at all, not sure if that down to them being sold though. If level 7 is already sold out then I can't see it being less than 48,000. Of course how many people already having a ticket compared an don't go will alter numbers, but sales of tickets don't seem to be that bad for the club.

Edit: Looking again it seems as though ticket sales are comparative to Swansea and WBA tickets sales, level 7 for those matches is also unavailable for purchase.

Try to keep in mind that a majority of people boycotting will be season ticket holders, there's no doubt in my mind that there'll be less than 48k.

There's no way level 7 would be anywhere near sold out, they've obviously stopped selling tickets up there to try force people buying tickets into the more visible seats lower down. Encouraging sign imo.

If going to the match and getting out of the house and out with the lads is what its all about just go out with your match going mates and watch it in the pub and get pissed and feel good about it afterwards ,mate at work cancelled his direct debit after Sunderland game only realised it fucks up his direct debit so had to restart it so is there any way to get out of it after renewing in February ?

You can just cancel your DD, you just lose the money paid since Feb.

So not in breach of DD if he cancels now ,shirley short and curlies by law or they would lose out till next year ?

How many ST holders are there? Around 40,000 I'd guess? Probably only a small % of tickets actually go on sale every game.

It's less than that now. Around 33-34k I think. If you look at the stadium plan as soon as a match goes on members sale there's at least 15k spare seats to choose from not including the 3,200 greyed out for what the away team are entitled to.

If they leave level 7 empty there had better be a shitload of images on social media.

Isn't that where the Family Enclosure is though? They've banged on about how cheap it is up there for an adult and a kid and I'm sure there's at least 7000 tickets sold as STs up there?  ???

If they leave level 7 empty there had better be a shitload of images on social media.

Isn't that where the Family Enclosure is though? They've banged on about how cheap it is up there for an adult and a kid and I'm sure there's at least 7000 tickets sold as STs up there?  ???

Yes my wife and son sit there.

Just checked, east stand leazes corner end looks half empty. 

Back of the Gallowgate is half empty.

L7 is off limits to check so guessing bar ST's its fairly empty.

Corporates are half empty either side of Ashley

Leazes is half empty nearer the boxes and 1/3 nearer the front.

Rest is up to ST holders to stay away.

By empty I mean currently unsold.

Looks like around 40k sold so far plus whatever Spurs bring. If 15k season ticket holders stay away it'll be sub 30k. Our lowest ever PL crowd is just over 32k which was due to the reduced capacity when the Gallowgate was being rebuilt.

In fact we are the only club in the history of the Premier League never to have had an attendance of under 30k.

Looks like around 40k sold so far plus whatever Spurs bring. If 15k season ticket holders stay away it'll be sub 30k. Our lowest ever PL crowd is just over 32k which was due to the reduced capacity when the Gallowgate was being rebuilt.

In fact we are the only club in the history of the Premier League never to have had an attendance of under 30k.

Manchester United had less than 30 k attendance in the past?