AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Pardew was not ousted by SackPardew. He'd still be here if Palace didn't come for him.

He'd turned them down less than 12 months previous.

Without the SackPardew lot and they pressure they put on him he wouldn't have walked away.

People say protests and boycotts won't work. Either due to fans having paid for tickets in advance, or the fact TV revenue far outweighs the gate receipts.

All bullshit of course, because if we damaged the PL SKY brand by having St James' empty every game, opposing fans and the media might actually question the real reason "50 thousand screaming Geordies" have all simultaneously fucked off.

People say protests and boycotts won't work. Either due to fans having paid for tickets in advance, or the fact TV revenue far outweighs the gate receipts.

All bullshit of course, because if we damaged the PL SKY brand by having St James' empty every game, opposing fans and the media might actually question the real reason "50 thousand screaming Geordies" have all simultaneously f***ed off.

Even better if 50000 screaming geordies all rang up tomorrow to cancel their sky package.

All bullshit of course, because if we damaged the PL SKY brand by having St James' empty every game, opposing fans and the media might actually question the real reason "50 thousand screaming Geordies" have all simultaneously f***ed off.

Even better if 50000 screaming geordies all rang up tomorrow to cancel their sky package.

Are you dense?

What about the MILLIONS of sky subscribers of the PL and EFL teams? Do you genuinely think Sky give a toss if even 100,000 North East households pack in their Sky sports package? And even if they did care, are they going to penalise Ashley and deduct our cut of the TV revenue to compensate for our lack of regional contribution through TV services?

If St James' was empty, it makes the fans and media of other clubs wonder and question why. Nobody gives a shit if Barry from Cruddas Park cancels his £18 pound a month PL package, because that doesn't represent an empty seat on TV.

Are you dense?

What about the MILLIONS of sky subscribers of the PL and EFL teams? Do you genuinely think Sky give a toss if even 100,000 North East households pack in their Sky sports package? And even if they did care, are they going to penalise Ashley and deduct our cut of the TV revenue to compensate for our lack of regional contribution through TV services?

If St James' was empty, it makes the fans and media of other clubs wonder and question why. Nobody gives a s*** if Barry from Cruddas Park cancels his £18 pound a month PL package, because that doesn't represent an empty seat on TV.

Are you?

I didn't say instead of.

Are you dense?

If St James' was empty, it makes the fans and media of other clubs wonder and question why. Nobody gives a s*** if Barry from Cruddas Park cancels his £18 pound a month PL package, because that doesn't represent an empty seat on TV.

Are you?

I didn't say instead of.

So regardless, my point still stands :lol:

Are you dense?

Are you?

I didn't say instead of.

So regardless, my point still stands :lol:

So you don't think people actively turning away from other brands, based on Ashley's brand would have any impact on his dealings in the business world.

Ashley's customers are so disillusioned that they are deserting every company he associates with.

That's the kind of shit that destroys people.

Ashley revels in the fact that Newcastle fans will go through hell or high water to watch their club. He'll get his slice somehow. It doesn't affect him if Sodexo lose out on 50000 pie sales one week.

Maybe all we'll get is a sharp drop in wallpaper prices, but we could redecorate Britain in preparation for our new dawn of prosperity.

"Bring back the Chintz"

After all surely it was Ashley who bought it all when we chucked it out last time.

Walk outs won't work, posters and banners won't work, relegations we've seen don't work, the only hope we have is that someone else comes in with big enough pockets to buy the club off him, that means we have to look like something worth investing in. I applaud these guys for doing what they are doing but it will be ridiculed by the national press and other fans who will see it as another Pardewout type capaign, deluded Geordies etc etc.

I honestly don't see any realistic solutions to all this.

That same ridiculed SackPardew that resulted in Pardew leaving and us ending up with Benitez further down the line.

We're not deluded for wanting our club to at least compete with Brighton, Bournemouth, Swansea etc. I couldn't give a s*** what the press have to say in that regard and nor should any fan.

Not sure how much role the campaign played in that, he must have known he was hugely unpopular long before the flyers started showing up and remember he was give free reign at his former club. Of course we are not deluded, that's not the national narrative though, and that's the level we have to work out to force change with Ashley.

Of course he knew he was unpopular, but if you were to believe the media (which unfortunately most do) it was down to him being a cockney and nothing to do with his managerially ability.

The media would've continued to make out Pardew to be some footballing genius if it wasn't for SackPardew coming together and pointing out how much of a charlatan he is with genuine facts and stats, laid out for all to see.

It's no coincidence that the media turned on him when SackPardew came along. No longer could they get away with lazy journalism now that there was facts out there that even your average Super Sunday viewer could digest.

From next match and until he leaves or dies we should cover the stadium with Ashley out signs and keep on cheering the players and Rafa.

Apart from the fact the banners would get confiscated :/

Maybe we could coordinate loads of people to go to tills in his shit shops with basketfuls of items, get the cashier to ring it all in to the till and decide they only want the socks. See how that fucker likes it. Very much like his transfer policy

From next match and until he leaves or dies we should cover the stadium with Ashley out signs and keep on cheering the players and Rafa.

this

make the banners about how much free advertising sports direct has

and how the advertising revenue could have more than funded a decent transfer window

highlight ashley and his cronies lies and failings

From my memory if you protest against Ashley you are not supporting the team.

:rant:

I'll never forget being shouted at by fans for joining in with the SP and AO campaign :sad:

those were fucking dark days. made me have to move seat from the milburn paddocks to the gallowgate. was told i was "the worst kind of fan".

as it happens, its so much better in the gallowgate anyway.

Ashleyout would have a lot more support from the media this time round I feel.