AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Guest reefatoon

And so what is your magic formula for change then ... I take it you're extremely happy with current affairs... if you reply and say you're not then indeed you need to add your solution please :)

He doesn't really mind as long as he can still look like the loyalist football supporter THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

Guest firetotheworks

NUFC.com have splinters in their arse again on this subject

As if they're even relevant anymore.

As ive stated previously, I have serious doubts that this campaign would have any tangible effect on Ashley, either to prompt him to sell up, or to preside over a dramatic change in strategy.

That said, its all on the table & illustrates someone(s) got off their arse & had a go.

For this I will be making a donation to the cause.

*Done

Just like the cycle you did on Ashley wish you do cycle on fans. Excited in the summer. Be alarmed in sept be happy in october and Nov winning runs. Be mad at FA cup exit and then heavy protest and all other action in April. Only to be happy again in the summer.

Just like the cycle you did on Ashley wish you do cycle on fans. Excited in the summer. Be alarmed in sept be happy in october and Nov winning runs. Be mad at FA cup exit and then heavy protest and all other action in April. Only to be happy again in the summer.

:ronaldo:

I trust you don't mean this "cycle"?

I'm going to support it as much as I can this time around, even though I think it's unlikely to catch on. If people like me join in it might have a chance :lol:

You're the floating voter Ian! MAKE A CHANGE PAL!

I will share things on social media!

The .com lads are great. I'm undecided on the whole boycott at the miinute tbh. Glad this lot are now targeting Ashley though.

Guest firetotheworks

The .com lads are great. I'm undecided on the whole boycott at the miinute tbh. Glad this lot are now targeting Ashley though.

I think we've discussed the .com stuff before like.

Glad it's happening but think all a bit late. Those who saw what was happening and felt strongly enough about it have already stopped going and majority that remain can be easily swayed by a couple of good results or some more bullshit from the club. I remember when a boycoutt was mentioned last time around we beat someone easily and it was all forgotten about straight away. Rangers got into him early and it worked, to some extent as he still has club over the barrel with financial deals, but we, myself included, have sat and taken it for too long.

on the other hand maybe the saps who never knew better will have their eyes opened by this movement and once they're gone there's literally nothing left

The Sack Pardew stuff was massively successful outside the ground for Hull, the momentum was huge and it came out of nowhere. It was relevantly flat inside because of a mixture of the ground size, the printouts being too small, and division between some sections of the crowd ("support the team not the regime" nonsense).

With Ashley nobody has any excuse for not joining in tbh.

Are the whole Ashleyout and the 'Boycott' campaigns going to negatively affect each other in any way? People donating money for banners etc, I imagine will go to the games to get maximum attention to the subject, whereas an arranged boycott is almost the opposite.

Are the whole Ashleyout and the 'Boycott' campaigns going to negatively affect each other in any way? People donating money for banners etc, I imagine will go to the games to get maximum attention to the subject, whereas an arranged boycott is almost the opposite.

AshleyOut.com is backing the Boycott. From the statement it seems money will perhaps be used for protests before and after the Spurs game - and obviously their wider campaign.

AshleyOut.com is backing the Boycott. From the statement it seems money will perhaps be used for protests before and after the Spurs game - and obviously their wider campaign.

:thup: cheers, wasn't sure how well organized the boycott was.