AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  33s34 seconds ago

Have penned my own thoughts on #BoycottSpurs . Will be appearing on http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk  soon #nufc

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/didntreadloldance.gif

Can't wait to read this steaming pile when he releases it. No doubt it'll be completely tone-deaf, the incoherent ramblings of someone who would've been thrown off a cliff at birth in old Sparta.

I'd be amazed if it wasn't a carbon copy of his opinion piece on Carver a few weeks back. Just a load of pointless questions posed to the reader in an effort to avoid actually writing any real black and white opinion of his own.

Like I said yesterday, this will be pathetic as our fans can't organise f*** all...

I'll probably not bother going to the game. Will I go to the protest? Well that depends how many plan on doing it. The last few have been embarrassing. The odd 50 people, it just looks stupid!

I think more than 50 will boycott and turn up.

I'm not confident. Our fucken lot couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery. Even when we do, like last season when it seemed everyone had agreed to walk out of the Cardiff game on 60 minutes, along came NUST and decided to throw a spanner int he works by declaring the 69th minute was a better option. Everything was organised for the 60th, why not just go along with that. Too many people wanting to be the leader and have their own idea to be the one carried out by everyone so if it works, they can say "that was my idea".

And that is my point, there'll be nee c*** goes to this protest next Sunday. Probably a bunch of chavs who weren't going to the game anyway.

So they can organise everything, is that what you are telling us. Seems to contradict your musings from yesterday

Fans couldn't organise f*** all. It'll all be a shambles as usual.

How have I contradicted myself from yesterday. I said yesterday we couldn't organise I pissup in a brewery. Tit.

Great attitude to have this :thup:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  33s34 seconds ago

Have penned my own thoughts on #BoycottSpurs . Will be appearing on http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk  soon #nufc

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/didntreadloldance.gif

Can't wait to read this steaming pile when he releases it. No doubt it'll be completely tone-deaf, the incoherent ramblings of someone who would've been thrown off a cliff at birth in old Sparta.

I'd be amazed if it wasn't a carbon copy of his opinion piece on Carver a few weeks back. Just a load of pointless questions posed to the reader in an effort to avoid actually writing any real black and white opinion of his own.

It's oot!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-boycott-its-personal-9010570

Guest reefatoon

Like I said yesterday, this will be pathetic as our fans can't organise f*** all...

I'll probably not bother going to the game. Will I go to the protest? Well that depends how many plan on doing it. The last few have been embarrassing. The odd 50 people, it just looks stupid!

I'm not confident. Our fucken lot couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery. Even when we do, like last season when it seemed everyone had agreed to walk out of the Cardiff game on 60 minutes, along came NUST and decided to throw a spanner int he works by declaring the 69th minute was a better option. Everything was organised for the 60th, why not just go along with that. Too many people wanting to be the leader and have their own idea to be the one carried out by everyone so if it works, they can say "that was my idea".

And that is my point, there'll be nee c*** goes to this protest next Sunday. Probably a bunch of chavs who weren't going to the game anyway.

So they can organise everything, is that what you are telling us. Seems to contradict your musings from yesterday

How have I contradicted myself from yesterday. I said yesterday we couldn't organise I pissup in a brewery. Tit.

By the bit I have put in bold. Read it back and it might sink in.

Strong take right off the bat, Lee:

Plenty OF people have asked me in the last 48 hours whether I would back a fan boycott against Tottenham Hotspur.

In backing it, I assume that means would I encourage people to turn up and protest about the way the club is being run?

No, Lee. In fact, backing a boycott, by definition, would mean the exact opposite of encouraging people to turn up.

Basically this piece condenses to "Some fans will boycott, other fans won't boycott. It's up to each fan's personal opinion."

What a fucking retard this guy is.

Hardly well organised when nee fucker ever goes along or joins in like in past "demonstrations". Like is said, couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery.

Strong take right off the bat, Lee:

Plenty OF people have asked me in the last 48 hours whether I would back a fan boycott against Tottenham Hotspur.

In backing it, I assume that means would I encourage people to turn up and protest about the way the club is being run?

Congratulations Lee, proving that you don't understand the definition of the word "boycott."

Basically this piece condenses to "Some fans will boycott, other fans won't boycott. It's up to each fan's personal opinion."

What a f***ing retard this guy is.

Still no sign OF intelligent life in his body.

Guest reefatoon

Hardly well organised when nee f***er ever goes along or joins in like in past "demonstrations". Like is said, couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery.

Make your mind up.  One minute you are saying we can't organise a piss up in a brewery, then the next minute you are saying we can't organise fuck all.  You keep contradicting yourself.

As I wrote earlier in the week AC Milan performed a fan demonstration recently in which a whole stand was left abandoned and it made worldwide news.

However, the love for football in Newcastle suggests to me that not everybody will buy into a boycott.

Aye, cos Milan fans don't love football like Newcastle fans.

Gets paid to write shit like this.

Guest firetotheworks

As I wrote earlier in the week AC Milan performed a fan demonstration recently in which a whole stand was left abandoned and it made worldwide news.

However, the love for football in Newcastle suggests to me that not everybody will buy into a boycott.

Gets paid to write shit like this.

Aye, because going to watch NUFC under Ashley and Carver equates to loving football. :lol: How did he get that job, man?

That's a new one.  Not sure how he managed to randomly capitalise the second word in the sentence :lol:  Maybe a bit of drool got in after he spasmed out the headline.

Gets paid to write s*** like this.

Can we forward that to some Milan fan groups? Tell them Ryder thinks they don't love football - he might get beaten up which would be well funny.

Just had a quick look on Lee Ryders twitter. There are loads of comments lambasting Ashley and supporting the boycott but he has retweeted ONE bloke saying "protest is a waste of time really. It has been done time and time again. We need to get 2 wins and ensure safety before that".

Utterly fucking pathetic bloke. Someone needs to wipe the tit from the face of the Earth - pure vermin.

Guest firetotheworks

It's the comment that will get the most comments for him and the paper he works for. All comments are good for their advertisers, so they'll always go with the most ridiculous if it means the same people keep coming back and commenting. Look at how many replies Mako got the other day just by having ridiculous things to say...and people like me fall for it.

Guest Roger Kint

It's like a morgue in there anyway like, makes no difference at all

Yet these same fans will boo the team off each half such is their backing :lol:

Just had a quick look on Lee Ryders twitter. There are loads of comments lambasting Ashley and supporting the boycott but he has retweeted ONE bloke saying "protest is a waste of time really. It has been done time and time again. We need to get 2 wins and ensure safety before that".

Utterly fucking pathetic bloke. Someone needs to wipe the tit from the face of the Earth - pure vermin.

I can't understand why NCJ have completely reverted to towing the line after the deal was done to get back into bed with NUFC.

It's like they've been told off and hurried back into the corner having been allowed off the naughty step.

Grow a set of bollocks you useless set of cunts.

Surely the 'Mike Williamson sticking together exclusive', amongst other shite soundbites from nobodies, are not worth killing your professional integrity for?

What difference does being in bed with the club make? Fuck all, so get off the fence and have an opinion/make a difference/use your influence for change.