Newcastle United vs Spurs - Sunday 19th April@4pm (watch on SkySports 1 instead)

leffe186

It's more like eating at a restaurant once, getting food poisoning, then returning again and again getting food poisoning every time because going to the restaurant is the only way to get away from your missus for a few hours.

If the desperate emails I've been receiving off them all week (6 since Monday) telling me Spurs (and Swansea) tickets are still on general sale are anything to go by, ticket sales are very slow. Add to that the season ticket holders that don't show and the gaps will definitely be noticeable on the telly. It'll be interesting to see if Sky reference it.

Can't remember looking forward to a match as much in ages and I'm boycotting it!

How come I never get e-mails off the club?????

Do you have an email address?

That'll be why.

This is the sort of fan we have to contend with:

toonlad 30 ‏@toonlad30 51m51 minutes ago

Hope at Nufc can beat spurs come on lads we need win then we can relax and play the football I no you can !!!!!toon toon

:anguish:

@toonlad30  ·  3h 3 hours ago

Am hurting as much as the next supporter but this is all I have is my season ticket no matter how we play good bad or indifferent #nufc#nb

:lol:

To be fair there is nothing wrong with what he said. We all would like us to win deep down, fair enough if we are backing the boycott.

We have all seen these players play better as well.

That's all they needed to defeat the boycott...sending emails constantly.

'OK, OK I'LL GO JUST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP EMAILING ME'

It's counter productive, the amount of emails and the frequency they are sending them just means that it's likely to be picked up as spam and therefor won't be visible in people's inboxes.

Guest chopey

I don't agree, I think a big defeat tomorrow will benifit the club in the long term I still think 35 points is enough to stay up so a record breaking run of defeats between now and the end of the season will be the final nails in charvers chances of getting the job full time

Guest YonderStar

I don't agree, I think a big defeat tomorrow will benifit the club in the long term I still think 35 points is enough to stay up so a record breaking run of defeats between now and the end of the season will be the final nails in charvers chances of getting the job full time

I think five straight defeats should have already done that chops  :lol:

Meh, it didn't make a difference with Pards. If they really wanted to hire Carver, nothing would stop them.

Struggling to understand why anyone would think our current team, management and owner deserve any support - we are in an absolute mess.

Struggling to see why so many cannot see this and will not do anything about it.

Struggling to think of any justifiable reason for anyone to go to this - a one off (for now) boycott to make a stand against the above.

I think all those not going into the ground should still meet up around the ground encouraging people not to go in/block turnstiles etc - what ever it takes!

Blocking turnstiles, really? In no way will that lead to fighting and arrests.

Guest chicken little

i woke up one morning in a ditch with a strange metallic taste in my mouth and no memory of the previous thirty-six hours, and when i got home i found out i was logged in on here.

To be fair to some of the ST holders, the 700 quid investment was loads to them. They might not even spend £40 a week outside of rent.

I'll never try to belittle a figure of money to people I do not know.

Same here and tbh if i here the season ticket holders at work whinging about ashley and still going i will say you deserve each other

Guest chicken little

That's what it taste's like when you go oral on a drunk girl with a period.

i don't think that was it..

Would be so fucking good if we got 3 points tomorrow.  I'm expecting an improvement with Colo back in the center of defence and Janmaat back on the wing.

My ideal scenario would be getting the 3 points to properly secure our league future and using the remaining games to blood young Armstrong and give Riviere a proper run of starts.  I'm one of the odd-balls that reckons Riviere, whilst stinking up the place loads, hasn't had enough game time to truly get to grips with the league.