Newcastle United vs Spurs - Sunday 19th April@4pm (watch on SkySports 1 instead)

leffe186

guy travelling up from Southampton (facebook friend) and has not been to a home game for a couple of years and his status is the Ashleyout.com and comments in the Chronicle feeds and he said he is buying a ticket  :banghead:

Just looked online and there are a ridiculous number still available in both the Leazes and Gallowgate.

Compounded with the season ticket holders not turning up - I personally know of a dozen who are watching it at home or in the pub - this shouldn't disappoint.

Is it true that the club only go off the number of sold tickets when they announce the attendance?

Yeah, standard practise in England apparently. Can put in a FOI and get the real figure though. So it will come out.

Guest chopey

With my job I have a huge influence on how my particular group feel and I have used that to its full advantage this week

Guest chopey

With my job I have a huge influence on how my particular group feel and I have used that to its full advantage this week

Are you a hypnotherapist?

Haha something like that just more angry

Is it true that the club only go off the number of sold tickets when they announce the attendance?

Yeah, standard practise in England apparently. Can put in a FOI and get the real figure though. So it will come out.

:thup: so we won't find out until after the match.

Lad at work yesterday could not be convinced, was insistent that he wanted to "wait and see what happens in the summer" before deciding to stop going or cancel his ST, but was adamant that if nothing changed he would pack it in.

I shan't hold my breath on that one.

Managed to convince a few others to sack it off though.

Only obvious annoyance could be if we do get trounced Carver uses the whole, didn't have the fans to back us/ protests affected the players bollocks to fall back on, and hes actually that thick he will believe his own s****, and so will half of the fans.

Well they managed to pull out a win during the Cardiff protest last season so I don't really think it should bother them that much although they would try to pin any loss on the fans.

Hopefully the attendance will be so bad that those who do go feel like the dickheads they are.

THIS! Combined with two very early Tottenham goals would be amazing! Quite a few would probably leave...

I'm actually praying there are no pro-Ashley dickheads who will bring banners. Likewise, it would be the ultimate sin of the lifetime if any jabroni has a banner along the lines of 'Letting Pardew go was a mistake'. I'll buy a ticket just to punch anyone who does thaT.

Bet the 'support the team, not the regime' banner will be found somewhere in the crowd though.

Will there be any Sky cameras at the boycott gathering locations, I wonder.