Pre season 15/16

bowlingcrofty

Probably be free all pre-season then charge loads once the competitive season starts

The production quality is GCSE multimedia level. Proper Microsoft word art all the way through  :lol:

There's a video up now of an interview with Paul Simpson.  The audio only comes out of the left speaker ffs :lol:

He speaks really well though. Million percent better than any of the 2 previous "assistant coaches" ever could.  No licks for a start

Cathro is an ambitious and highly intelligent young man, he wants to be a manger some day. He's going to work his tail off to be a success at what he does. Madness I'm most excited about him :lol:

Hoping this is part of the new PR front.. a collection of free videos on youtube after Newcastle World subscribers get first chance to see them. Its a smart move, not least with so many videos getting ripped and distributed anyway.

Cathro is an ambitious and highly intelligent young man, he wants to be a manger some day. He's going to work his tail off to be a success at what he does. Madness I'm most excited about him :lol:

Yep, never thought a new assistant manager would be the most promising thing about NUFC. He is good though.

Another video FOR FREE. The fuck is gannin on :lol:

:smitten: Vurn.

Also it looks like so many things are happening on the training ground that we haven't seen before. Lots of new drills and all of the dudes seem in really high spirits. I'd love to see us a sign a few new players but I think that McClaren and Co can get a lot more out of our current squad than Pardew and the rest of his fuckwits ever could. Clean slates for everyone.