Newcastle United 1 - 1 West Brom - 09/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 28

Dave

The centre midfield is shocking. Could do with 2 top drawer centre midfielders in the summer,ain't gonna happen though. Colback continuously passes it backwards,Ryan Taylor is finished.

Colback's been our best player this season according to many.

Probably stay up now. Another few decades of Ashley  :anguish:

Like going down would change anything.

We don't know whether it would or not. We know staying up will mean a couple of singings in the summer, a new manager probably and most likely the end of any protests from the majority of fans until we're back in a relegation fight. And repeat.

Less reason for anyone to want to buy us and less reason for Ashley to consider selling due to the massive reduction in value, no reason at all to sell.

So he's got more reason to sell when we're in the PL and he's raking it in from advertising with a packed stadium?

Anyone keeping tabs on Burnley? How are they playing?

Their general play is OK but they have less cutting edge than us, best hope is it stays 0-0 I reckon - they have to win though so might get reckless later on.

Got a tiny nugget of hope left. Which pretty much rests on us at least equalling Hulls result.

We will never get a better chance to stay in this league. Please Carver, put Cisse and Aarons on for the last 35 minutes.

How anyone could wish for 11 Colback is really beyond me.

We'd end up passing the ball all the way back into our own net all game.

Horribly negative and cowardly midfielder. Takes no initiative,  ever!

We don't know whether it would or not. We know staying up will mean a couple of singings in the summer, a new manager probably and most likely the end of any protests from the majority of fans until we're back in a relegation fight. And repeat.

Yeah we do, it wouldn't.

Says you. What's more likely to get rid of Ashley? An angry fanbase and less exposure for SD or a PL team with a pacified fanbase getting global exposure for SD?

Aye sure he'll just decide to right off hundreds of millions by selling at a massive loss like, he'll just sit back and try to get back in the Premier League to get his exposure back.  The only thing that will get rid of him is making things difficult for him and particularly Sports Direct until he decides its not worth it anymore and accepts a buyout.  But the fucker is far to stubborn to accept less than he paid and in the Championship we'd be worth peanuts.

These people exist? :lol:

Less reason for anyone to want to buy us and less reason for Ashley to consider selling due to the massive reduction in value, no reason at all to sell.

So he's got more reason to sell when we're in the PL and he's raking it in from advertising with a packed stadium?

He's got more reason to sell if someone puts in a big offer, simple as that.  He certainly would never ever consider selling for less than he paid, not a chance.

The centre midfield is shocking. Could do with 2 top drawer centre midfielders in the summer,ain't gonna happen though. Colback continuously passes it backwards,Ryan Taylor is finished.

Colback's been our best player this season according to many.

Takes the easy way out every time.

Carver man

One of them manages us.

Yes and they're the greatest coach in the premier league I'll have you know.

Our very own best coach in the Premier league for starters!!!

He's got more reason to sell if someone puts in a big offer, simple as that.

You said yourself: "The only thing that will get rid of him is making things difficult for him and particularly Sports Direct until he decides its not worth it anymore and accepts a buyout."

Fact is that's more likely to happen if we get relegated. Its hard enough to empty the stadium after 8 fucking losses. Get back to midtable and most fans will be holding up banners fucking supporting SD.

Championship player at best.

Guest Gino14

It's the attitude of the moron, that bravery in Football is all about hurting people with bad fouls and getting stuck in.  That's cowardice to me a lot of the time.  Bravery is risking losing the ball with an attacking pass, or trying to create something when you have the ball.  Bravery is making a run that might be a waste of effort, because you want to make yourself available and give your team options.  That's really trying to play Football, putting yourself on the line and risking ridicule from the morons in Football.  I'll take a player that's brave enough to play the game properly every time over some shit kicker, who just goes around fouling people and passing the ball backwards.

But he won't accept a buyout in the Championship man.  You reckon he's going to accept £80-£100m for the club when he paid £250m?  That is not going to happen, he could have a fucking gun at his head and he wouldn't do it.

Our hopes of getting rid are slim to fuck all, but being sent down isn't one of them.  The whole "he won't have the TV money and exposure anymore" is negated by the fact nobody in their right mind would buy us in that league.

But he won't accept a buyout in the Championship man, like I just said.  You reckon he's going to accept £80-£100m for the club?, that is not going to happen, he could have a fucking gun at his head and he wouldn't do it.

Think that fat odious cunt will croak before we ever come back.

One of them manages us.

Fair enough :lol: I have been trying to ignore Carver's comments as much as humanly possible.