QPR v Newcastle United - 16/05/15 @Loftus Road 3pm (Not on TV)

EthiGeordie

QPR win. Carver to bring Aarons and Cisse on in the 75th minute when we're 2-0 down.'

Spurs to beat Hull and mackems to beat Leicester.

This. Exactly why I'd have them on for the first half and try get at them from the off instead of bringing them on for 15-30 mins.

Already relegated teams tend to win games at the end of the season. I think we'll lose this.

Would normally agree with this, but from what I've saw from QPR, none of them give a fuck.

Think we will actually win this, just. 2-1.

I suppose it depends whether they play the bad eggs or give some of the reserves/ usual subs a chance. Some of them will want to show what they can do.

Already relegated teams tend to win games at the end of the season. I think we'll lose this.

Would normally agree with this, but from what I've saw from QPR, none of them give a fuck.

Think we will actually win this, just. 2-1.

You could say the same for our lot though.  This is the contest of who is the most gutless in fhe league and I'd be inclined to say that by the end of Saturday QPR will have been proven the second most gutless team in the league.

I thought the implication was that he was going to sell it on for a profit?

Though thinking about it, who would want to pay over the odds for QPR v Newcastle? :lol:

I thought the implication was that he was going to sell it on for a profit?

Though thinking about it, who would want to pay over the odds for QPR v Newcastle? :lol:

(I think) he wanted me to pay him to take the ticket. Can't be 100%. Bit shaken tbh.