QPR v Newcastle United - 16/05/15 @Loftus Road 3pm (Not on TV)

EthiGeordie

Feeling a little bit ill about it all. Could be safe today, could be essentially gone today. Unpleasant.

No way we'll be gone today

mathematically maybe but if results go against us we may as well be because there is no way Allardyce is going to turn down the chance to relegate us and gloat like a madman

Last time we played these we won 1-0 to go joint 5th in the League with Manyoo, never should have got rid of Pardew...

could have sworn last time we played them was bosingwa bailing us out of any possible relegation trouble

never mind brain fart somehow wiped the first half of the season from my mind

Feeling a little bit ill about it all. Could be safe today, could be essentially gone today. Unpleasant.

mathematically maybe but if results go against us we may as well be because there is no way Allardyce is going to turn down the chance to relegate us and gloat like a madman

I keep hearing this nonsense about Allardyce. West Ham players havnt looked arsed for months, I just don't get that the West Ham players are all suddenly Gonna be switched on and up for it coz They are playing Allardyce ex club

I don't mean mathematically down or that it's and either or situation, I just think if we don't beat QPR we won't beat West Ham next week. If Spurs continue being shit and Hull win then I have no confidence that we'll get out of it.

Like I said, it's not an either or statement. Just that knot in your stomach telling you if things go as bad as they possibly could today then it's probably over.

I keep hearing this nonsense about Allardyce. West Ham players havnt looked arsed for months, I just don't get that the West Ham players are all suddenly Gonna be switched on and up for it coz They are playing Allardyce ex club

maybe but hippo head is at least a competent premier league level manager while we have carver and a "team" that have shown a hell of a lot less motivation than west hams team despite the fact we do have something to play for.