Newcastle United 2-0 West Ham - SUPER SUNDAhaha - 24/5/15

Mike

A bit late to the party in this thread, buy my god did I feel old when Elliot Lee came on, I shouldn't be able to say 'bloody hell, I'm old enough to remember watching his dad play" this young surely. :lol:

He looked lively as well didn't he?

I half expected him to score a couple like his dad did against us for Charlton.

Probably been mentioned loads but the atmosphere after the first goal yesterday was absolutely brilliant.

One of the biggest shames of Ashley's tenure is how much the atmosphere has died inside SJP, you can hear a pin drop in most games now.

Part of the reason I'm happy to have jacked in tbh.

Probably been mentioned loads but the atmosphere after the first goal yesterday was absolutely brilliant.

One of the biggest shames of Ashley's tenure is how much the atmosphere has died inside SJP, you can hear a pin drop in most games now.

Completely agree - if only Ashley realised what a bit of ambition, a team and manager to match could actually create.  Win or loose, the club would be a place to enjoy again and one would actually look forward to experiencing all the time.  SJP in full voice every week used to be incredible and the envy of a lot of clubs, managers and players.  Teams used to fear coming to SJP for that very reason.

It would not take much to get that back IMO, the fans would be happier, spend more money and ashley would get more from it to (financially and less shit from the fans). We all win then and players would actually want to come and play for us again!

From .com's report:

Belatedly though, it now appears that the owner shares our view. Why he does so is less important than the fact that his vision now mirrors that of the fans of his club - a big improvement on recent seasons, when survival and existence was a joyless ambition nobody normal could buy into.

:rolleyes: Blimey.

Completely agree - if only Ashley realised what a bit of ambition, a team and manager to match could actually create.  Win or loose, the club would be a place to enjoy again and one would actually look forward to experiencing all the time.  SJP in full voice every week used to be incredible and the envy of a lot of clubs, managers and players.  Teams used to fear coming to SJP for that very reason.

It would not take much to get that back IMO, the fans would be happier, spend more money and ashley would get more from it to (financially and less s*** from the fans). We all win then and players would actually want to come and play for us again!

Tbh SJP wasn't really jumping every week even when KK was the manager after it went all seater. I remember when we beat Bolton 2-1 (the day after my 18th Birthday) to go 12 points clear, the atmosphere was completely dead that day and we all thought we would go on and win the Premier League that season. You had the odd game where the atmosphere was electric, usually v Man Utd, but that was the exception rather than the rule.

From .com's report:

Belatedly though, it now appears that the owner shares our view. Why he does so is less important than the fact that his vision now mirrors that of the fans of his club - a big improvement on recent seasons, when survival and existence was a joyless ambition nobody normal could buy into.

What the fuck :lol:

From .com's report:

They can't be fucking serious, man. :anguish: