Newcastle United 2-0 West Ham - SUPER SUNDAhaha - 24/5/15

Mike

Was nice to see us play with some actual balls, for once. Pressed up the pitch (Anita) and got some numbers forward.

So much work needs putting in for next season. All I heard on Total Sport was about spending on players, but a good manager in would be the best move we could make. I'm not holding my breath.

Jonas :aww:

Oh....and one more thing..... a massive FUCK YOU!!!!  to Sky TV.  All fucking week they've been hammering the line that we were going down and hull would repeat their heroics.  Camera's there to see the Geordies implode.  Have a laugh at our expense....  Well it didn't happen (saving that for next season!).... so fuck right off!!

Guest Howaythetoon

We won and deserved to, but that was still a poor sloppy performance. So much needs done next season, a huge overhaul in every department.

:frantic:My own view but I thought the players were up for it today.... Admittedly eight weeks too late but I felt most showed a bit of fight for the club..Jones summoned the whole bloody thing up ! Anita broke things up and ran his heart out sad for his error with the one on one but give credit where it is due

We won and deserved to, but that was still a poor sloppy performance. So much needs done next season, a huge overhaul in every department.

Yup.  Despite being at home against a team who didn't really care about winning we only had 41% possession despite it being an absolute must-win game.  We had 17 shots but only 4 on target and we misplaced passes all over the shop (but glaringly messed up loads of passes in the final 3rd).  The players again looked like they either didn't know, or didn't like their team-mates, constantly ignoring passes when players were in better positions, fuck knows what they do in training.

I'm glad we stayed up but if we'd have been playing against a team who actually had something to play for I suspect we'd have been massacred.  We owe more to the managerial abilities of Agent Bruce than the coaching of the semi-sentient lasagne that's been running our lot since January.

First half was awful, 2nd half far better. Jonas was unbelievable and that will probably go down as my favourite Newcastle goal since David Kelly's v Portsmouth in 1992, both at the Gallowgate as well. Special mention for Anita who had his best game by far in a Newcastle shirt today. Atmosphere was as noisy as I can remember at times, nervy at others.

Time for a clear out now.

First half was awful, 2nd half far better. Jonas was unbelievable and that will probably go down as my favourite Newcastle goal since David Kelly's v Portsmouth in 1992, both at the Gallowgate as well. Special mention for Anita who had his best game by far in a Newcastle shirt today. Atmosphere was as noisy as I can remember at times, nervy at others.

Time for a clear out now.

Make sure you take a paper in with you

Guest Gino14

Just saw the result :lol: how do you even lose to us :lol:

We couldn't have asked for better opponents.  We tried hard today, but West Ham looked exactly what they were, a team that hasn't trained for most of the week and know their manager leaves after the game.  It set up nicely for us in the end and apart from a few set pieces and shaky defending, they barely threatened.