FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

If Qatar bought the World Cup to promote themselves, put the countries name on the map and make people return to visit sometime in the future like they would somewhere like Dubai.

I reckon that's £200 billion wasted.

2 hours ago, cubaricho said:

The hours here are making it feel very not World Cuppy. Pretty jealous to be honest. 

I felt more "World cuppy" when a pal shared a video of a female Equador fan getting her chebs out during their game with Qatar. 

No idea where she is now mind 🙄

40 minutes ago, jack j said:

Interesting from Keane and Wright basically calling the countries out for saying all this stuff then bottling it when it comes to the crunch

That’s a bit how I feel too. The FA’s of the big European countries should have plenty of leverage in these talks with FIFA but they just obey whatever FIFA tells them to do. Tell FIFA that they are not playing without the armband and let’s see who flinches first.

Edited by Pata

1 hour ago, 54 said:

It's non negotiable! Unless of course we might get a yellow card, hey, let's not be hasty, surely we can negotiate? Maybe we'll just forget about the armband thing, that's fine, we'll make a tweet instead or something.