FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

Hopefully we go in for a bid in 2030, as it'll be the 100 year anniversary of the World Cup and it'd make sense if it was hosted at the home of where football was invented.

It’ll go back to where it was first hosted. Joint Uruguay-Argentina bid already in the works, with maybe Chile joining in too.

Edit: point made

Going to be laughs if Concacaf gets their 6 slots in addition to US/Mex/Can being automatic entrants.

You'd be looking at Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras, Trinidad & Tobago, Guatemala and... Haiti? Jamaica?

Going to be laughs if Concacaf gets their 6 slots in addition to US/Mex/Can being automatic entrants.

You'd be looking at Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras, Trinidad & Tobago, Guatemala and... Haiti? Jamaica?

Don't think that's going to happen. Read something earlier that it's still to be agreed if they need to qualify or not. Might be able to use up the 2.5 places or something.

They have already been told that won’t happen unless y give up 2 qualification places. The USA will get the automatic spot as they lead the bid and will be hosting most of the games.

Didn't realise that they'd already made some announcements with regards to the bid. Saying that the final would be at the met life, and the semis in ATL and DFW.

Met Life is so bleh. In bumblefuck New Jersey with nothing around it. Such a flaccid WC final venue.

Didn't realise that they'd already made some announcements with regards to the bid. Saying that the final would be at the met life, and the semis in ATL and DFW.

Met Life is so bleh. In bumblefuck New Jersey with nothing around it. Such a flaccid WC final venue.

Secaucus NJ and East Rutherford is fucking shit :lol:

Since Russia is barely Europe IMO (and it's a country I don't fancy going to), it'll be at least 24 years until a WC is hosted in Europe, and if it goes to Uruguay/Argentina in 2030, it'll be 28 years. I turned 18 during the Germany World Cup, but obviously didn't have a chance of going, the next chance I'll likely have without it costing a fortune will be when I'm 46 :lol:

Since Russia is barely Europe IMO (and it's a country I don't fancy going to), it'll be at least 24 years until a WC is hosted in Europe, and if it goes to Uruguay/Argentina in 2030, it'll be 28 years. I turned 18 during the Germany World Cup, but obviously didn't have a chance of going, the next chance I'll likely have without it costing a fortune will be when I'm 46 :lol:

You can get to most major US cities from Stockholm with Norwegian for less than £400 round trip.

Makes sense for european times

Can't have a world cup final starting at like 4am in the UK/mainland europe ffs

Don't think that's going to happen. Read something earlier that it's still to be agreed if they need to qualify or not. Might be able to use up the 2.5 places or something.

Gonna be laughs when we don’t qualify for the fucker

Gonna be laughs when we don’t qualify for the fucker

LcBJn4p.jpg

I'll be up in Montreal for this one for sure. It'll be insane. I was there when France won the WC and the place went off.

Montreal is easily one of the greatest cities to fucking party in the world.

I'll be up in Montreal for this one for sure. It'll be insane. I was there when France won the WC and the place went off.

Montreal is easily one of the greatest cities to fucking party in the world.

This is an example of a man with fine tastes!

It really is though, such an amazing city that knows how to get down and the women...jesus.