The Coaching Staff

NUFC

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-mcclaren-must-starting-frustrated-9538139

I’ve heard on the grapevine that United haven’t actually been offering top wages for an experienced coach but Cathro will want to come because he’s ambitious, young, unheard of, and needs a chance at a really big club like Newcastle.

:rolleyes:

Valencia, such minnows.

My Valencia mates told me that he's highly rated, but fancied a return to Britain to get closer to his family after several years abroad. He was linked to Scottish clubs, but you're a better destination since you're in the PL while still close to Scotland.

I've only heard good things of him too, Nuno (Valencia manager) was really complimentary about him too and credited parts of their good form last season down to his work. Just a shame he'll be working at a club with no ambition to improve on the pitch.

I've only heard good things of him too, Nuno (Valencia manager) was really complimentary about him too and credited parts of their good form last season down to his work. Just a shame he'll be working at a club with no ambition to improve on the pitch.

The club maybe but here's hoping a few of the players show a bit of ambition to improve. Those like Aarons who could go on to have top careers if they're not 'Pardewed' by a shoddy coach/manager.

Guy I know who knows Cathro says he met him last week and he has had a lot of offers but as part of a backroom staff Newcastle is the only one he is considering. However he may well stick it out for a managers job so the reports may have jumped the gun

Neville seemed very old school to me.  Judging by his MOTD analysis he hates it when players express themselves.  Seemed the less intelligent Neville although both look at the game from a defensive perspective.

Lesser everything than his brother tbh.

Neville seemed very old school to me.  Judging by his MOTD analysis he hates it when players express themselves.  Seemed the less intelligent Neville although both look at the game from a defensive perspective.

Lesser everything than his brother tbh.

Better cricketer.