The Coaching Staff

NUFC

If it's the same thing, it was a "player cut out" that you would use in a wall to practice freekicks. But somebody had stuck Andy Woodmans top over it. And @NUFC tweeted "New pre season diet is working wonders for AW"

Or something to that effect.

If it's the same thing, it was a "player cut out" that you would use in a wall to practice freekicks. But somebody had stuck Andy Woodmans top over it. And @NUFC tweeted "New pre season diet is working wonders for AW"

Or something to that effect.

Was that aye

Steven Taylor

“It’s a new style and everything we have done in the past will change.

“The gaffer started doing that in the first week.

“It’s been tough and a lot different to what we are used to.

“It used to be old school like ‘run, run, run’ – but now it has been different and all of the lads have bought into.

Pardew so sophisticated with it.

Can't just be me that thinks Bishop has told the players to say s*** like this because they know how unhappy the fans were with Pardew's playing style?

I'm a bit skeptical as well but it won't be long till we find out regardless.

Can't just be me that thinks Bishop has told the players to say s*** like this because they know how unhappy the fans were with Pardew's playing style?

Imagine yourself as a player though, and that guy comes over to you and asks you to talk crap about the previous coach ... would you do it.

No matter how much  hated Pardew, I'd feel weird complying to that request. I'd be much more inclined to ask him to get the hell away from me.

I'm a bit skeptical as well but it won't be long till we find out regardless.

I don't actually think they are wrong, but are we really to be believe that Taylor knows the difference between different coaches? It just feels like they are saying exactly what we want to hear, and it sounds fake to me.

McClaren on Cathro:

“I think we have got a damn good staff here. To have coached in Portugal for two years and to have coached at Valencia as a Scot – and I don’t understand them at the best of times! – he must have something.”

“I did my homework in Scotland. People told me – former Scotland manager Craig Levein was one of them. I spoke to Nuno, the head coach at Valencia. People said he was a very good coach with great potential.”

“I think this is his club. We have a policy where we get young players and we develop them. We have said we will get a young coach in and develop him, mentor him.”

“Alongside that we have got a bit of experience in Steve Black and Paul Simpson, who is a great organizer.”

What does he mean by this is "his club". Was he a fan or something?

McClaren on Cathro:

“I think we have got a damn good staff here. To have coached in Portugal for two years and to have coached at Valencia as a Scot – and I don’t understand them at the best of times! – he must have something.”

“I did my homework in Scotland. People told me – former Scotland manager Craig Levein was one of them. I spoke to Nuno, the head coach at Valencia. People said he was a very good coach with great potential.”

“I think this is his club. We have a policy where we get young players and we develop them. We have said we will get a young coach in and develop him, mentor him.”

“Alongside that we have got a bit of experience in Steve Black and Paul Simpson, who is a great organizer.”

I think he means that in his opinion this is the perfect club for Cathro to develop himself because he will be able to get involved in developing young players.

McClaren on Cathro:

I think he means that in his opinion this is the perfect club for Cathro to develop himself because he will be able to get involved in developing young players.

Yeah that

"I think this is his club" tells me McClaren can't understand and so hasn't conversed with Cathro yet, neither on a personal or professional level, they've probably one bumped into each other once or twice and he's understood the word 'Noocassul' and just thought to himself 'this is his club. Maybe. Possibly. I think.'

"I think this is his club" tells me McClaren can't understand and so hasn't conversed with Cathro yet, neither on a personal or professional level, they've probably one bumped into each other once or twice and he's understood the word 'Noocassul' and just thought to himself 'this is his club. Maybe. Possibly. I think.'

Just means he's being groomed for the future and replacing Schteeve, he obviously thinks Cathro could be here a long time is my take.

The lot of these cunts are doing a lot of talking while still playing the likes of Williamson, Colback and Gouffran. Just like Pardew and Carver they're not being forced to do so therefore I'm already questioning their judgement as a team tbh.

Not only this but he's made fucking Colback temporary captain man [emoji38]

The lot of these c***s are doing a lot of talking while still playing the likes of Williamson, Colback and Gouffran. Just like Pardew and Carver they're not being forced to do so therefore I'm already questioning their judgement as a team tbh.

Not only this but he's made f***ing Colback temporary captain man [emoji38]

Aye it's mental given how many options they have at their disposal :lol:

The lot of these c***s are doing a lot of talking while still playing the likes of Williamson, Colback and Gouffran. Just like Pardew and Carver they're not being forced to do so therefore I'm already questioning their judgement as a team tbh.

Not only this but he's made f***ing Colback temporary captain man [emoji38]

Aye it's mental given how many options they have at their disposal [emoji38]

Assume that's a joke but you're right in a certain sense that maybe he's got hardly any CB's so Williamson needs to play atm, OK then. Plenty of options instead of Colback and Anita TOGTHER in the middle and Gouffran at all surely?