England

Yorkie

It's not grim, though. It's extremely fucking welcome when you look at it in context. Rooney deserves it too. I know it hasn't always gone for him since 2004 but he's ran his bollocks off for England and largely been our best player since then - not that there's a tonne of competition for that accolade.

Deserves it more than a man who won the World Cup and scored most of his goals against actual football teams?

Well if one gets 50+ and the other 49, yes.

It's not grim, though. It's extremely fucking welcome when you look at it in context. Rooney deserves it too. I know it hasn't always gone for him since 2004 but he's ran his bollocks off for England and largely been our best player since then - not that there's a tonne of competition for that accolade.

Deserves it more than a man who won the World Cup and scored most of his goals against actual football teams?

From midfield as well.

Disappointing it's taken two thirds of the game to start singing about the IRA, I hear they're a big problem in San Marino.

:lol:

I was thinking this. Surely ISIS is more of a pressing terrorist issue these days...

QUALIFICATION!!

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Geography_and_History/International_Flags/england.gif http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Geography_and_History/International_Flags/england.gif http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Geography_and_History/International_Flags/england.gif

#celebrate #good #times

Always liked Shelvey. Very surprised Liverpool got rid when they did. After only one season too, right?

3. though he was on loan for one.

But he was still only a kid then, for 6M with the prices PL players are going at, it was a disgraceful sale.

Guest firetotheworks

Rooney deserves to be England's top scorer over Charlton about as much as Klose deserves to be the top scorer at World Cups over Ronaldo. By that I mean that he doesn't, that you can't really argue with the record, but it certainly doesn't make him anywhere near as good a player.

Rooney deserves to be England's top scorer over Charlton about as much as Klose deserves to be the top scorer at World Cups over Ronaldo. By that I mean that he doesn't, that you can't really argue with the record, but it certainly doesn't make him anywhere near as good a player.

For sure, but I'm not sure many would suggest that either.

All Rooney and Klose are guilty of is scoring goals when called upon to do so. They've earned their records.