England

Yorkie

Rooney record goalscorer man [emoji38]

Just shows you what being serious injury free can do for you

Aye - the thought of him being the all time top scorer for England is grim like.

As opposed to a turncoat pretentious arsehole like Charlton? Aye, OK.

Rooney is a Scouse turncoat as opposed to a Geordie one. What's your point?

1) I'm a Geordie, as is Heza.

2) I don't think Rooney's much of a turncoat for leaving Everton for Man U, like.

Aye the only saving grace is that Rooney is taking this off that nonce Charlton

Nonce [emoji38]

It's a shame Lineker didn't get it really, he came within 1 goal and IIRC Graham Taylor subbed him in his last England game and he was understandably furious.

Nonce [emoji38]

It's a shame Lineker didn't get it really, he came within 1 goal and IIRC Graham Taylor subbed him in his last England game and he was understandably furious.

Especially as we were behind in a crucial game and needed a goal desperately. Agree 100%. Reckon an injury free Shearer pisses this record incidentally.

Nonce [emoji38]

Especially as we were behind in a crucial game and needed a goal desperately. Agree 100%. Reckon an injury free Shearer pisses this record incidentally.

Shearer also retired from international football at 30, would arguably have racked up the other 20 goals he needed if he didn't. But then again, think he saw the benefits overall.

You wouldn't catch hero soldiers retiring from international duty,  disgusting by Shearer.

Ian Wright made him phone all of the parents of dead soldiers to explain iirc.  Took him an entire pre-season when he should have been getting ready for the season.

Rooney record goalscorer man [emoji38]

Just shows you what being serious injury free can do for you

Aye - the thought of him being the all time top scorer for England is grim like.

As opposed to a turncoat pretentious arsehole like Charlton? Aye, OK.

Rooney is a Scouse turncoat as opposed to a Geordie one. What's your point?

1) I'm a Geordie, as is Heza.

2) I don't think Rooney's much of a turncoat for leaving Everton for Man U, like.

:lol:

Well this escalated.

I didn't know that about Charlton.

Anyways...just because I said Rooney being the top goal scorer is grim doesn't mean I love Charlton anyways...

San Marino ultras sound a bit young, hope our English patriots over there still lob some plastic chairs at them after the match.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We were in Liverpool last weekend when a lass accidentally tipped over a plastic chair. There was hundreds sat outside in concert square and as soon as it happened my mate started chanted "England, England..." was funny as owt.

It's quite nice to hear their kids proper chanting like - 4-0 down and giving their postmen and mechanics a bit of moral support. :thup:

It's not grim, though. It's extremely fucking welcome when you look at it in context. Rooney deserves it too. I know it hasn't always gone for him since 2004 but he's ran his bollocks off for England and largely been our best player since then - not that there's a tonne of competition for that accolade.

It's not grim, though. It's extremely f***ing welcome when you look at it in context. Rooney deserves it too. I know it hasn't always gone for him since 2004 but he's ran his bollocks off for England and largely been our best player since then - not that there's a tonne of competition for that accolade.

Fair dues.

It's not grim, though. It's extremely fucking welcome when you look at it in context. Rooney deserves it too. I know it hasn't always gone for him since 2004 but he's ran his bollocks off for England and largely been our best player since then - not that there's a tonne of competition for that accolade.

Deserves it more than a man who won the World Cup and scored most of his goals against actual football teams?

Rooney has been cack in tournaments. Decent enough minnow slayer in qualifiers etc in an era where he's had little competition and been able to keep his place in the side irrespective of how toss his form has been.