England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Was so tempted to lump on under 1.5 goals but I thought that would be too cliché a first game, even for Allardyce. How wrong I was to bottle it. :lol: So predictable.

So I guess because Allardyce said in that pre-match wankathon that Rooney wouldn't be in midfield, and all TV and online formations were showing him playing off the striker, we're going to ignore that Rooney is playing as far back as usual?

Fair do's Lallana.

Guest firetotheworks

Slovakia are an absolutely horrible excuse for a football team like. Deserved, but lucky win. The concept of Allardyce trying to break down a team though. [emoji38]

Slovakia are an absolutely horrible excuse for a football team like. Deserved, but lucky win. The idea of Allardyce trying to break down a team though. [emoji38]

Exactly this. Churlish to say we didn't deserve to win because we were the better side by a mile. But still spawny gets in the way it happened.

This is hilarious. To win this game nearly a minute beyond extra time after such a dull and unimaginative performance. Sam will be loving this, he will feel fully justified in how he set things up, rinse and repeat.