England

Yorkie

U wot m8

[emoji38]

The Graeme Souness school of put "good footballers" on the pitch and they will sort it out themselves. Why do we even have managers at all?

Allardyce also said in his interview, "I said he could play where he likes and he were absolutely brilliant" [emoji38]

He's a curse on the sport.

U wot m8

[emoji38]

The Graeme Souness school of put "good footballers" on the pitch and they will sort it out themselves. Why do we even have managers at all?

Allardyce also said in his interview, "I said he could play where he likes and he were absolutely brilliant" [emoji38]

He's a curse on the sport.

My 10 year old daughter could choose an England squad and tell them to "play football" ffs

I fucking hate this winter break patter, 70 per cent of the players in the Premier League are foreign.

If it came in (and I hope it doesn't!), teams would just fuck off abroad to play friendlies for merchandising purposes. Where would be the rest in that?

Didn't watch a minute of it and I am glad. Typical Fat Sam performance by the sounds of it, and guessing nothing has changed.

Watched England cricket team lose instead. I'm finished with England football until he's sacked.

Only caught the last 15 minutes but thought England forced the issue really well.

Will never feel a thing whilst he's the boss, mind.

Can you please stop praising any part of the performance.

They passed it around like any team of capable footballers would do against a 10-man defensive unit. That's it really.

Guest firetotheworks

that was 90 minutes of my life I'm never getting back

I never understand why people say this, you're not getting any 90 minutes of your life back.

Only caught the last 15 minutes but thought England forced the issue really well.

Will never feel a thing whilst he's the boss, mind.

Can you please stop praising any part of the performance.

One day I will, mate. One day.

that was 90 minutes of my life I'm never getting back

I never understand why people say this, you're not getting any 90 minutes of your life back.

:lol:

Is it not about expressing the depressing reality of it?