England

Yorkie

God Russia is going to be awful.

Going?

Nee chance. Very few places I'd rather not go on the planet.

Nice goal.

Fair enough. Famous last words but I think it'll be alright (unless your black/gay). Russian police will have it on lock down. Tempted to try and take wor lass as a human shield though.

Going?

Nice goal.

Fair enough. Famous last words but I think it'll be alright (unless your black/gay). Russian police will have it on lock down. Tempted to try and take wor lass as a human shield though.

You definitely heading out like?

Suppose it depends where you end up. Some of those fictional host cities I'd imagine are grim as fuck.

Going?

Nice goal.

Suppose it depends where you end up. Some of those fictional host cities I'd imagine are grim as fuck.

Very tempted, Qatar World Cup will be even wors & after that I'll probably be dead or some shit. I think I'll apply for tickets in Kaliningrad, St Petersberg and Moscow and then if I get any work on the PR to see who wants to come with. Shudder to think how much it'd cost to get to Kazan or somewhere. They're knocking the need for visas off which saves a couple of hundred quid.

I feel like England has been shit since like 1998.

I said to the lads on WhatsApp earlier we've been overrated since 96 [emoji38]

Since longer than that, though overated is quite a subjective term obviously, at least in 96 we had some really top players.

2006 was the best side. Just missing a top keeper and a number 9 really. The rest of the Xl was brilliant. Obviously very unlucky against Portugal.

Not sure anyone bar Kane from the current crop would get in that team.

Going?

Nice goal.

Very tempted, Qatar World Cup will be even wors & after that I'll probably be dead or some shit. I think I'll apply for tickets in Kaliningrad, St Petersberg and Moscow and then if I get any work on the PR to see who wants to come with. Shudder to think how much it'd cost to get to Kazan or somewhere. They're knocking the need for visas off which saves a couple of hundred quid.

Just quickly researched that Kaliningrad. Didn't even realise Russia had a secret little colony there.

Only seen last 25 mins but thought we were very poor against 10 men. Let them boss it, very reserved and shy on the ball.

England very poor second half overall. Everyone going through the motions it seems.

Guest firetotheworks

2006 lacked a left sided player as well. On paper there have been better teams than the '90s team, but not in terms of team cohesion, absolutely nowhere near.