England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest firetotheworks

Piers Morgan is one of the few people I just legitimately cannot see speak. I don't think there's a person alive that I cannot stand more.

It's not even that he's the worst person either, but it feels that way. Absolutely loathesome person.

It is absolutely ridiculous like, but honestly Millenniums and their Tats, when's it going to end ? The ones who are being "individualistic" now are the ones who stay tat free.

maybe never because who gives a fuck what people do to their own bodies?

When you are trying to discourage your own teenage daughter to get inked up, when all of her role models are it's kind of tough. The only thing that'll stop her I feel is the cost of it, she's going to need save that money for university.

I've spent 1200 quid on tattoos in 3 years at uni. The cost will definitely not put her off.

She is wanting to come back over to England to study, that'll cost a lot as although she was born there and is of course a citizen, when they class you they look at residency over the last three years rather than citizenship, which is fair enough because I haven't obviously been paying UK taxes during that period, so why should the UK tax payers help pay for my daughters education ? With 4 kids and one on the way we simply don't have the finances to pay for her, so she'll either have to get a scholarship somehow or pay it all her self. When I was a student I wouldn't have spent 1200 on anything, other than alcohol which is obviously essential.

Sterling is a througholy unlikable individual as are most footballers, and although I'm not sure I've ever seen any other footballer make so many chances by himself, he's a sprinter, he misses most of them as he's an extremely poor finisher. Be ready for major frustration from him in Russia.

Couldnt believe it when a sky panel I watched last week said he was going to be our most influential player at the wc.

I Love sterling for sure, but He's an off the ball/first touch player. I feel like we're going to give him the ball in Russia and say "make something happen". That's not him. He'll be hung out to dry. At City he's got De Bruyne, Silva and Sane to feed him. No way we have the artilerary in England to do it.

I think our real influential player wil be Kyle Walker. He'll get up and down the right and cause damage.

Couldnt believe it when a sky panel I watched last week said he was going to be our most influential player at the wc.

I Love sterling for sure, but He's an off the ball/first touch player. I feel like we're going to give him the ball in Russia and say "make something happen". That's not him. He'll be hung out to dry. At City he's got De Bruyne, Silva and Sane to feed him. No way we have the artilerary in England to do it.

I think our real influential player wil be Kyle Walker. He'll get up and down the right and cause damage.

Everyone seems to think Southgate will play him at CB :lol:

Shelvey to Walker/Sterling/Kane was our obvious weapon like.

it's why shelvey should have been there, so the likes of sterling could be used to stretch teams and get into the space for shelvey to pick passes at will

Never got the Sterling stick. Hard to believe he's still only 23. He was getting shit from an early age when he was a regular at 18-19 going for a title ffs. Also got unnecessary stick for wanting to go to a club with bigger prospects. I think he's a class little player who still has 4-5 years to improve as well.

it's why shelvey should have been there, so the likes of sterling could be used to stretch teams and get into the space for shelvey to pick passes at will

Rafa signed the two of them as well.

Rafa signed the two of them as well.

:notbad:

Never got the Sterling stick. Hard to believe he's still only 23. He was getting shit from an early age when he was a regular at 18-19 going for a title ffs. Also got unnecessary stick for wanting to go to a club with bigger prospects. I think he's a class little player who still has 4-5 years to improve as well.

I think he's ace. Won't be anywhere near as effective for England based on the stupidly imbalanced squad Southgate has picked, but at club level he's one of the best players in the league.

Sterling's great. He showed a lot of promise and trickery at Liverpool, but Pep's turned him into a much more effective wide forward who makes killer far post runs for seemingly easy goals. His interplay with the others at City is also excellent. He was outshone in the latter half of the season by Sane, but what a player he is too. I've got a feeling Sane could be one to watch at the WC.

Sterling was also just about Rafa's last signing at Liverpool, for those who don't know the story.

Guest Howaythetoon

The scary thing about Sterling is if he could actually finish he would score as many as Messi/Ronaldo/Salah etc. He’s a brilliant player IMO and the fact he scores so many despite not being a great finisher, shows you how good he is and how good he can become if he did start putting away the kind of chances he misses.

The scary thing about Sterling is if he could actually finish he would score as many as Messi/Ronaldo/Salah etc. He’s a brilliant player IMO and the fact he scores so many despite not being a great finisher, shows you how good he is and how good he can become if he did start putting away the kind of chances he misses.

Aye, this is what people were saying about Salah last year. Probably just needs something to click to become world class.