England

Yorkie

Unreasonably pissed off about losing the clean sheet.

Would be pleased for Panama if they hadn't been such bellends.

Hope Vardy or Sterling grab a last one for us.

Win the group and face Germany/Brazil in the quarter final, or finish 2nd and probably face Mexico/Switzerland

England v Belgium will be fun, how do you lose on purpose without FIFA getting suspicious

Win the group and face Germany/Brazil in the quarter final, or finish 2nd and probably face Mexico/Switzerland

England v Belgium will be fun, how do you lose on purpose without FIFA getting suspicious

Can we not just draw and pick up a few yellow cards?

England won't struggle with that too much I suspect  ;)

:lol: Not if Belgium wanna lose too

Know it's silly to be down, but thought we were poor at the back throughout. Gave ball away easy, Maguire poor I thought. First good team will beat us.

It's far too simplistic view to say the first decent team we play will beat us.

Against a decent team they will have to concentrate and defend properly and they won't switch off anything like as much as when playing against teams like this.

Know it's silly to be down, but thought we were poor at the back throughout. Gave ball away easy, Maguire poor I thought. First good team will beat us.

Against a decent team they will have to concentrate and defend properly and they won't switch off anything like as much as when playing against teams like this.

:thup: It's incredibly hard to be mentally on top of your game when you are up by multiple goals, as seen by the amount of times big teams go up big in the first leg of a CL tie and somehow it's a close game in the 2nd leg.

My concern atm is i feel like we don't have enough passers in midfield but Southgate is doing as good as job as you can to negate that.

i think the key against the first decent team we play will be how much our speed and athleticism can hurt them...historically better teams have found it a very easy tactic to negate in major tournaments especially and that is where we fall apart because the pressure then lands on the defence

if we can play the way we've played in the an attacking sense then i'd like to see what they can do tbh

Guest neesy111

It's nice to see England having a system that works.  Complete opposite to some of shite that's managed us since 2000.

It's nice to see England having a system that works.  Complete opposite to some of shite that's managed us since 2000.

Whole reason i was looking forward to this WC, we actually looked like in the friendlies that we have a team which has a plan and plays towards that plan.

I can't remember the last time that happened.