England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuming, put the telly on an hour ago and it was left on ITV + 1 from last night. Missed the first fucking 30 minutes sat like a numpty waiting for kick-off, only realised when my phone went with texts of yes!

:spit:

I don't understand :lol:

England scored after 5 mins. How come the texts came through 30 mins later? :lol:

This. :lol:

Because I decided to check my phone, thought those beeps were initially just people texting to say come on and shit. Just as well I did otherwise I’d be still on ITV + 1 :lol:

Did debate whether to just stick with ITV + 1 and turn my phone off as I was so looking forward to watching this, now I’m half watching it hoping it just passes quick with us 1-0 victors. They seeing a lot of ball now though, we a threat at their end still. This is going to be a backs to the wall game I feel.

Crazy to think that this Croatia side demolished Messi & co. They seem very lackluster here

Argentina were garbage man.

Eve we looked like we might beat them at one point.

Guys, Croatia are not tired for goodness sake.

They're not prepared for your 5 across midfield, and for the most part they haven't been very threatening going forward. They really haven't.

People just carried away due to that result against Argentina, who were a poor team.

Rebic is a right narky cunt. Seems intent on getting someone send off or being sent off.

Hope we sign him.

He's quality

Aye, love to sign him.

He's excellent.

Which club does he play for?

Eintracht Frankfurt.

Rebic is a right narky cunt. Seems intent on getting someone send off or being sent off.

Hope we sign him.

He's quality

Aye, love to sign him.

He's excellent.

Which club does he play for?

Frankfurt I think.

We can’t compete with them then