England

Yorkie

Would imagine it'll be Alli or Henderson to be dropped in favour of Rooney.

So instead of dropping an in-form striker, we simply shoehorn another striker into some stupid position in some stupid formation to accomodate him. :thup:

Yet i very much expect that to happen :lol: scared of it being a reality sadly.

First England friendly I've enjoyed for yonks. They were excellent and that XI should be the core for the summer now. Fuck Rooney, Sterling and Sturridge, that worked tonight. 

Wayne RooneyVerified account

‏@WayneRooney

What a result well done boys. Great spirit and to come back from 2 down in Germany ??buzzing

Pelayo ‏@pelayoar  31s31 seconds ago

@WayneRooney don't come back.

Simon Soros ‏@Sorosg9  30s30 seconds ago

@WayneRooney stay away you Shrek bastard

:lol:

It will all come down to whether we can reproduce this in a tournament though. There's something different about this side. Many young lads have come good and we've had some fast developers in Kane, Dier and Alli all come in and look dangerous. Exciting stuff.

Wayne RooneyVerified account

‏@WayneRooney

What a result well done boys. Great spirit and to come back from 2 down in Germany ??buzzing

Pelayo ‏@pelayoar  31s31 seconds ago

@WayneRooney don't come back.

Simon Soros ‏@Sorosg9  30s30 seconds ago

@WayneRooney stay away you Shrek bastard

Just wait for ronnies post to crop up.

Rooney should be taken but not a starter.

There's nowt to be said to mongs like that. 20 years ago the same was being said about Shearer. Rooney needs to find a way to reinvent his game a bit, but he's not going to do that under a manager who uses him exclusively as a workhorse.

We've got so many good young players in the midfield positions - Dier, Alli, Wilshere, Barkley, Oxlade-C, Welbeck, Lallana, Sterling. The defence might let us down again, but I really enjoyed watching us play tonight. It's not often over the years that I could say that about watching England.

Guest alijmitchell

We could do with a better backline, smalling and Cahill are wank. Gomez goal looked very similar to the one balotelli scored against us. Crap defending

Guest neesy111

We've got so many good young players in the midfield positions - Dier, Alli, Wilshere, Barkley, Oxlade-C, Welbeck, Lallana, Sterling. The defence might let us down again, but I really enjoyed watching us play tonight. It's not often over the years that I could say that about watching England.

Yeap, minus oxlade-c who is vastly overrated imo.