England

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s usully the England team that bothers me, the band I couldn’t give a toss about. Harmless fun and it’s been around for a long time now so kind of traditional.

Guest firetotheworks

:anguish: Cunts thought everyone would be delighted as well, I bet. They're part of that whole Butlins, darts, postcode lottery, general 1970s English culture that I find unbelievably depressing. I bet they practice that darts mong anthem ahnal.

Is there owt you don't find depressing, KI? [emoji38]

[emoji38] Definitely.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m hoping England take to the field and rather than allow the opposition to start their own game plan and us have to react or try and counter it, it’s us who tries to impose our game onto the opposition whatever our game is. Just for once!

We cannot underestimate Tunisia though and I expect a tough game and wouldn’t be surprised if it ended in a draw.

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s calm and articulate and doesn’t talk nonsense or hypes things up or dumbs things down.

Another good interview with Southgate there, he's certainly very likeable.

Aye, despite everything I've probably said about him I hope he does well (obviously). He's a likeable bloke and at least seems to have some kind of a plan.

Imagine putting up with Allardyce during this

Another good interview with Southgate there, he's certainly very likeable.

Aye, despite everything I've probably said about him I hope he does well (obviously). He's a likeable bloke and at least seems to have some kind of a plan.

This is what i like about him tbh, for the first time in forever we look like we have a plan and playing towards it. Seems ridiculously simple but we've been devoid of that for as long as i remember.

Of course this will mean we'll look like a bunch of individuals tomorrow :yao:

So so glad they fucked Fat Head off, looking forward to tomorrow. I know it'll be shite like but still, at least there's the hope.

Yeah it genuinely feels different, I think having someone that has an ego, doesn't spout the old cliche's and is genuinely a nice guy, helps a fair bit.