England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

"Everyone will want us to win. Some will expect us to win but I don't think it will be that easy based on Slovakia's record.

"Winning is what we want. If the nation thinks that's the only thing we can have to make us feel better, we'll try. But personally, if we get a draw from the most difficult game of the group, I'll be happy."

"Everyone will want us to win. Some will expect us to win but I don't think it will be that easy based on Slovakia's record.

"Winning is what we want. If the nation thinks that's the only thing we can have to make us feel better, we'll try. But personally, if we get a draw from the most difficult game of the group, I'll be happy."

Basically spin for really saying we will be defensive is fuck and playing for a draw. So small minded.

Slovakia are bang average like, I know England aren't much better but it'd some effort to lose to them.

He's blatantly going out for the draw, could see it backfiring and them sneaking a goal with the team not setup to pull it back round.

Too many fragile characters on the pitch. Unless his group of lads, playing bingo and pub quiz bollocks gives them something they are missing then that will continue.