England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

In theory it'd be cool to go a away to a game here or there with England, but that in a nutshell is what puts me off.

When we went to Marseille for the Russia game, I could tell our Airbnb host was apprehensive about us when we arrived as one of my mates was in an England shirt, and they couldn't wait to get rid of us on the day we left. Can't blame the guy but it just feels awful.

In theory it'd be cool to go a away to a game here or there with England, but that in a nutshell is what puts me off.

Yeah, I'd never go away to watch England for this reason. When I went to the Euros in Paris it was to watch two unrelated teams, and we didn't wear any England stuff.

This will all end in tears come the World Cup when a group of England fans get pissed up, make a noise, play the big ‘un and then promptly kicked to shit off some professional thugs. You couldn’t pay me to go Russia to support England.

I have a vague memory of going to see Spurs play a friendly in New York against Man City, and Kyle Walker did a great job at CB. I may have dreamed this.

You know what, we're not particularly good, at least this will be interesting.