England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

So f***ing undeserved :lol:

Been by far the better side. Also had a massive decision against in the first half. Clearly the deserved winners here.

Been pure w*** in the second half, Southgate with rubbish subs. Tunisia deserved nowt really cause they were c***s and bloody useless, but you shouldn't be allowed to put in a second half performance like that and get three points.

Second half was poor, but it's the first game in the World Cup and plenty of great chances were missed in the first half. It takes a toll on the players. It's not like Tunisia came close except the penalty (which was soft as well imo). Thought England looked impressive in the first half, and the second half more as expected. This Tunisia side isn't all that bad, they've drawn to Portugal and lost 1-0 lately to Spain in a friendly. They work their socks off and do their outmost to frustrate the opposition.

Well said.

:rose:

Can we be friends again?

:cheesy:

I'd probably only get rid of Young for the next game personally. We need a left footer out there. It was like having no wing back at all if the fucker won't even pretend to take on his man.

I'd probably only get rid of Young for the next game personally. We need a left footer out there. It was like having no wing back at all if the fucker won't even pretend to take on his man.

:thup: Have to fuck him off, offers nowt.

I'd probably only get rid of Young for the next game personally. We need a left footer out there. It was like having no wing back at all if the f***er won't even pretend to take on his man.

:rose:

Guest chopey

Loftus Cheek was really good when he came on. Very promising

He's a beast and Chelsea loaned him out and bought Danny Drinkwater for £30 million.

Congratulations on the win. Fucking sucks not being in this.

Didn't you hear? Iceland need help with the wave, Belgium do some dance festival, germany have sausages and brazil has lots of trophies mate. Oh and Penalty kicks are only given for fouls in the box.

Likewise.

Rose in, if fit. Young was shite.

Tbf Kane was canny shite goals aside but did what he had too when called upon.

Loftus Cheek was really good when he came on. Very promising

He's a beast and Chelsea loaned him out and bought Danny Drinkwater for £30 million.

I like him a lot, got a bright future in front of him if he is sensible.

Likewise.

Rose in, if fit. Young was shite.

Even though I backed his selection, I’d agree. Young was pony.

Love Southgate's joy, and I think he's doing well so far. Him being there is a big reason for my energised support for England. Can't imagine I'd be anywhere near as up for it if that fat shit Allardyce was involved.