England

Yorkie

Barkley, Delph, Wilshire, Milner, and Rooney should not be going.

:lol:

Barkley hasn't constantly performed well for 2 years, Delph has spent the season mostly injured, same as Wilshire who plays well once in every 10 games. Milner hasn't exactly set the world alight, and Rooney, well honestly does anyone want him there?

Guest firetotheworks

Delph, Wilshire and Rashford ffs. No Walcott :lol: Hodgson's such a fucking big club bellend like.

I would take Rooney but I wouldn't start him.

All well and good if he wasn't guaranteed a starting spot at the expense of someone better just by virtue of being there.

Guest firetotheworks

Rooney's going to start like, this is Roy Hodgson we're talking about, he'd still be starting Gerrard if he could.

Don't really get all the hate over the squad. Rashford is more than likely going to be cut from the main squad so is just going for the experience of being around the England set-up. Delph will probably get cut from the main squad too. Milner has earned his spot for his form since Klopp took over. Rooney is captain and still is capable of scoring important goals, has also been in good form for England recently. I can see why people have an issue with him picking Wilshere, but again I think he's likely to be cut from the squad unless he can get up to speed in these warm-up games and show enough in training. Everyone else has been part of the England set-up for a while and I would say mostly deserve their place in the squad. Who else exactly was he meant to pick? Are people genuinely getting upset that Mark Noble and Antonio aren't in the squad? :lol: